Tow wantd frm waitmate to dunedin

joleneteresa01, Jan 4, 7:48am
hey,we a family of 6 frm dunedin! just wanting to know if any1 going to be coming from waimate to dunedin with a truck or tow truck! my car stuck in waimate and needs towd and i dont have cash avilable to pay unless could pay it off. need car to be in dunedin by end of janurary

00quattro00, Jan 4, 7:58am
Start pushin

a.woodrow, Jan 4, 8:02am
The kilmogs gonna be tuff going

joleneteresa01, Jan 4, 8:11am
its got no warrant and rego and has been there for almost a month so need it moved asap

johnf_456, Jan 4, 8:16am
Good luck but you can't post wanted postings here.

jmma, Jan 4, 8:16am
Try putting this in General, they will put the hat around and help you out (o:

a.woodrow, Jan 4, 8:17am
Why not $1 reserve it and get rid of it!

joleneteresa01, Jan 4, 8:20am
cus it a decent people mover that we want to keep. its valued at 3450.

jmma, Jan 4, 8:22am
But you can't afford it!

mugenb20b, Jan 4, 8:27am
Oh god.I hope this thread is a piss take.

ralphdog1, Jan 4, 8:31am
So you are asking for someone to tow an unwarranted & unlicensed car from Waimate Dunners, and by doing so they will probably risking have no insurance whilst doing so, AND you can't pay at the moment.

Where is the head of the queue.

a.woodrow, Jan 4, 8:35am
Not broken down, with no wof or rego. is it an estima!

tigga212, Jan 4, 8:38am
yep it's a estima a.woodrow (i know OP)

a.woodrow, Jan 4, 8:40am
Hmm how did I guess. Good luck, OP will need it

johnf_456, Jan 4, 8:45am
Wait to intrade hears this

imagine4, Jan 4, 9:22am
sounds like it.in general they say its got blown head gasket lol

exwesty, Jan 4, 9:26am
They've been rumbled. We're not silly.

whirly1, Jan 4, 10:08am
does anybody have a trailer i can borrow! i would like to help this person out. i have asked my friend for one and will here back later but just in case im asking here also

thejazzpianoma, Jan 4, 10:16am
Whirly1, I appreciate and admire your kindness, may I suggest though that you stop, take a breath and discuss the costs of fixing it with the OP before going to the trouble and expense of hauling it all that way.

Read my post in general, look at the prices of those old Estima's on here and do the math.

You may be better to help them by finding somewhere to store it near by while they sell it on here or getting it confirmed that it is indeed a head gasket gone.

It would be a shame for all your kindness and trouble to go to waste, and seriously I think it probably will.

I think I have made my point more than enough times now, so I will leave it at that and hope it sinks in. Best of luck!