Now thats what I call a Car

neville48, Feb 11, 8:22am
Listing #: 561617933The only thing missing is a big block Ford.Awsum.

neville48, Feb 11, 8:43am
SHOW-OFF !

lugee, Feb 11, 9:27am
How about you actually post a clickable link, rather than just an auction number that's half a dozen steps to actually navigate to.

neville48, Feb 11, 9:31am
Because I am not capable and not interested in being able to but I can get to it quicker than 6 steps so I guess I still know more than you aye !

whqqsh, Feb 11, 4:42pm
yeah, I saw it & asked the missus to fish out spare 30K that dropped between the sofa cushions
Theres a place in the states making these kits. very cool IMO

whqqsh, Feb 11, 4:44pm
I didnt know C&P was half a dozen steps. & even if it was is the extra 5 seconds that much of an effort!

splinter67, Feb 11, 6:19pm
Maybe you should get a better operating system I can click on the auction numbers and it goes straight to the bat mobile

neville48, Feb 12, 7:01am
Now back to the vehicle.When its finished and going this car will turn heads at the national no turning heads conference, it will be awsum and every kids dream.geek or not,come on lotto !

puddleduck00, Feb 12, 7:03am
What does the OS have to do with it! You probably have some kind of plugin/addon or Greasemonkey script.

splinter67, Feb 12, 7:06am
No nothing like that try using Mazola firefox and windows xp

gammelvind, Feb 12, 7:45am
Haha, only did it in order to make it easier for others to view what you were talking about thus giving your post the opportunity to grow and be discussed, the usual response is nothing or maybe a thanks, instead you come back in and shoot your post in the foot.
So now most of the discussion is about ease of using different operating systems instead of your favoured car. Btw I did this using an iPad lol.

chevcamaro, Feb 12, 8:28am
is thier anybody in there

sas777, Feb 12, 10:09am
well anyway, back to the car. The Batcar. It's cool and I like it, and would buy it if I had the time and money and weren't over in Oz.
BUT everyone seems to assume this sort of radical car needs a powerful well sorted V8 sound. This is totally wrong.
Anyone remember UFO! The TV series by Gerry Anderson, who did Thunderbirds etc. Now this series had a mega cool car, and it was jet powered. Now that was a noise, ooh did I want one of those when I grew up.
So the Batcar definitely needs a jet engine.

ps if the real 1960's Batmobile actually had a jet sound affect I apologise in advance as I was too young to see it and missed the re-runs

neville48, Feb 13, 8:31am
thats cool that I shot something and the thread turned to "geek muscle flexing" as most of them do ,true but I told the truth, I cannot do the changes to blue writing and red writing and dont want to, and wtf and lol and btw, why do we not just write it out by the way and have lots of laughs doing it with my ifinger on the keys, sorry bout the basics but I am just another batcar fan with a cheap computer.List-
ing #: 561617933 is still one real cool car btw.

neville48, Feb 13, 8:58am
What am I going to do with half a girlie and Isn't that illegal, seem to remember someone called Jack that had a whole lotta trouble doin just what yur suggesting.shame on you.and I'm good lookin and smart too, all the cows follow me and I can count them .as long as theres only ten , after that I have to take my shoes off, hyuk hyuk.