Finally the good V8 Supercars have arrived!

1ollie, Feb 12, 3:34am
http://www.v8supercars.com.au/news/caruso-moffat-confirmed-as-nissans-unveiled

Finally some real V8 motors have arrived on the V8SC scene

thunderbolt, Feb 12, 3:39am
This would be the Nissans that look like they have been painted with a dirty diaper and who already whinging they can't get enough power to match the competition!

splinter67, Feb 12, 3:46am
Yup the poor kelly boys they might have had a chance if they stuck with holden no chance now

rsr72, Feb 12, 3:53am
Look like Holdens.
-maybe they are.

stevel_knievel, Feb 12, 3:55am
Can I walk into the dealership and buy one exactly the same!

1ollie, Feb 12, 4:07am
Yeah man you got it they look just like the Ford and Holden Falcodores fugly as hell and yeah it sucks for them when the rules pin your motor back so much that you cant make the power they are capable of lol but you get that with the prehistoric brained rule makers.

1ollie, Feb 12, 4:08am
LOL at this comment so much!

thunderbolt, Feb 12, 4:13am
I was referring to the colour of Moffs machine, baby splatter yellow.

xpfairmont, Feb 12, 4:25am
What an ugly front/grill

1ollie, Feb 12, 4:27am
Oh yeah ok lol I kind of think that color scheme makes the car look less ugly of those 2

gman35, Feb 12, 4:43am
Yep , kinda pointless "brand" racing eh. No comparison to normal cars , why ever did Group A die !
I know people will answer simply Ford Sierra / Nissan GTR , but even weighing them down would have given more damn variety and .relevance , that's the word.

floscey, Feb 12, 5:30am
i love the venetian blinds on the front.

splinter67, Feb 12, 5:50am
It will be easy the holden will be in the front the ford will be next then the mercs then the datsuns

3tomany, Feb 12, 5:59am
sad but probably true

stevel_knievel, Feb 12, 6:26am
What's with the Volvo logos! It's like saying our cars suck so much we have to sponsor someone else's.

westwyn, Feb 12, 6:36am
Volvo Trucks, I'm guessing! A legitimate sponsor! (Yes, the Volvo name is attached to more than just cars.) Just like Kenworth, Caterpillar, Cummins etc. all legitimate sponsors of OTHER teams.

splinter67, Feb 12, 6:38am
Good for you guys at least you wont be last

nightboss, Feb 12, 6:42am
No. It has been over 30 years since a "showroom model" was even able to start on the grid. Get real.