V8 supercars. First round this weekend 28th 3rdwhat channel has the racing

Page 2 / 2
jmma, Feb 28, 10:20am
Glad you like that one socram (o:

fordcrzy, Mar 1, 4:56am
the thing that pisses me off is that they have such rubbish coverage and dont even show support races and yet they block the internet streams from being available in nz for those that actually care. at bathurst i couldnt even view the video on the live timing monitor! all the support races were blocked even though tv3 had no intention of screening them!WTF!

youngones2, Mar 1, 5:10am
Lowndes and van gizbergen done identical pole time. Top 10 shoot out on at 6.30

hpaul, Mar 1, 5:23am
Wow!
What a massive triple whammy for Erebus Motorsport.

Their defected ex-driver is not only allowed to race he goes out and posts equal quickest time!
What a kick in the goolies.

Then one Erebus Merc goes up in smoke and spills it guts all over the track and the two remaining Erebus cars languish at the back of the pack.

That's gotta hurt.

marywarren, Mar 1, 5:27am
rednsr wrote:
Thankfully i have sky.
If you cant afford sky, you should have tried harder at school, or told your missus to close her legs, or not started doing drugs, drinking alcohol, gambling etc etc.

If you cannot get sky due to circumstances like being disabled, losing your job in a redundancy style lay off or because you live out of their broadcast range, I empathize with your plight.

But I'll soon forget about it.[/quote
Well I don't have sky. But I have done my homework and spent some $$. I have been watching the broadcast since 4 o'clock with ads and when the top 10 starts I will change to another sat and watchlive and ad free like I do when all the races are on.

mrmann, Mar 1, 6:13am
Svg is on pole for clipsil 500

mopsy3, Mar 1, 8:19am
Sure, he's regretting that move. Would have been his car too. Ross's face was a picture.

twink19, Mar 1, 8:54am
I havnt got sky,I have live coverage, today 4pm to 8:30pm will get live all weekend, and can record to hard drive if I want.
Gis has pole, Erubus Merc, it was only an oil line

elect70, Mar 1, 11:13am
You dont get nohtingfor freeespecialywith sky now having NZ rightstheywill be expecting a rush of newsub$cription$

marywarren, Mar 1, 8:26pm
You can get the V8s without having sky.

exwesty, Mar 1, 9:24pm
Care to elaborate!

splinter67, Mar 1, 9:34pm
Justin tv once your there look up pigboy live feed from channel 7 and its the best possible price

marywarren, Mar 2, 12:44am
Spend some $$. Basically a HD stb. Sat dish pointed at D2. Channel 7s broadcast live without the ads. Do some homework.