Car making a loud beeping sound

mel_pene, Mar 15, 12:28am
my nissan mistral has just started making a loud beeping sound every now and then, does anyone have any idea what it would be

a18a, Mar 15, 12:32am
a speaker

mel_pene, Mar 15, 12:33am
haha very funny

theram1, Mar 15, 12:47am
Do you raise the middle finger at the other driver as well!.

gadgit3, Mar 15, 12:58am
Water trap in fuel filter warning!

nightboss, Mar 15, 1:46am
Overspeed alarm!

louisesamosa, Mar 15, 1:50am
Reversing!

countrypete, Mar 15, 1:57am
"roadrunner" gearbox!

therafter1, Mar 15, 2:27am
Brakes.

countrypete, Mar 15, 2:33am
Is it the same sounds as the "door ajar" beep!If so, perhaps a faulty switch, or maybe a door (or tailgate) isn't shutting correctly, and sets off the alarm "beep" when you hit a bump.

guest, Sep 26, 2:36am
Excellent point for pondering Am I ralely taking the time to listen to the beeping' my body is making about things I THINK are making me happy (ie: chips and dip because of the season and the it's only once a year' excuse) and to consider removing those things and focus on the happy hum' my body makes when there's no junk food in it? A little step, but a big concept, with great results. Thanks for helping me focus on any beeping, and appreciating the happy hum of contentment when I am making the right choices. I love your blog!Hugs, Gina

guest, Sep 26, 6:10pm
We actually had a prlognoed (did I misspell that? it looks strange) power outage last December, and it was an adventure to say the least. We were grateful for our candles, gas stove, and that it didn't last too long! But we did figure out that we were a little energy dependent and have tried to adjust. I think the candles and cabin sound romantic maybe without kiddos?

guest, Sep 28, 3:36pm
Aww, those toddler naps. A fun moenmt in life. It is so easy to forget to take care of ourselves when others demand first chair, but I'm happy to know you're back on track. Lights on, here! Hugs!