Motorcycle Shocks question.

Page 2 / 2
mekongmike, Apr 1, 9:48pm
Thanks for that.keep looking :)Was the "original" length 370mm centre to centre or what !

Thanks,

Mike

meathead_timaru, Apr 1, 9:58pm
Maybe slightly better than a wheelbarrow, but that's about all.

guest, Sep 25, 10:43am
Felt so hopeless looking for answers to my qunesiost...until now.

guest, Sep 26, 6:00am
"adults who sat 11 or more hours per day had a 40% increased risk ... coreampd with those who sat for fewer than four hours a day"I don't get it: "coreampd with those who sat for fewer than four hours a day"? Really? Let's see: assuming (since I couldn't get the original article either), that "sitting" doesn't include the 7 hours or so of sleeping, that leaves you with with 17 hours a day or so to sit or stand (or walk or whatever); so are they telling us that there are people out there who spend 13 hours (or more!) of those 17 hours - EVERY DAY - standing? Even if a person like that works 8 hours every day and doesn't sit down even for a single minute - it still leaves at least 5 hours of standing! So his day would look something like this: 7 hours sleep (horizontally), 4 hours sitting, 8 hours standing at work and 5 hours standing at home - and all that on a daily basis, weekends and holidays included - not bad if you can pull it off...And all that 13 to 17 hours of standing a day buys you is a 29% decrease (do the math) of the risk of dying in the next 3 years coreampd to those who stand 0 to 6 hours day. I must be missing something.

guest, Sep 26, 4:35pm
"adults who sat 11 or more hours per day had a 40% increased risk ... cromaped with those who sat for fewer than four hours a day"I don't get it: "compared with those who sat for fewer than four hours a day"? Really? Let's see: assuming (since I couldn't get the original article either), that "sitting" doesn't include the 7 hours or so of sleeping, that leaves you with with 17 hours a day or so to sit or stand (or walk or whatever); so are they telling us that there are people out there who spend 13 hours (or more!) of those 17 hours - EVERY DAY - standing? Even if a person like that works 8 hours every day and doesn't sit down even for a single minute - it still leaves at least 5 hours of standing! So his day would look something like this: 7 hours sleep (horizontally), 4 hours sitting, 8 hours standing at work and 5 hours standing at home - and all that on a daily basis, weekends and holidays included - not bad if you can pull it off...And all that 13 to 17 hours of standing a day buys you is a 29% decrease (do the math) of the risk of dying in the next 3 years cromaped to those who stand 0 to 6 hours day. I must be missing something.