MOTORCYCLE RIDERS

Page 1 / 2
rugbgurl1, Jan 8, 1:57am
I might be available one day, are you on your learner licence still!

net_oz, Jan 8, 2:03am
Bet you'll be one of those dickhead riders that always go out on a sunday morning.

net_oz, Jan 8, 2:08am
Nothing wrong with going for a ride on a sunday morning. It just happens that that is when all the dickhead riders seem to be on the road passing on corners, brows of hills, overtaking on double yellow lines etc.

i-n-horz, Jan 8, 2:57am
Aye you get'em in every bunch from bikes,cars,campers and even trucks.ya might be better off stay'n home cut'n the grass then have'n a coldy.

janine103, Jan 8, 3:35am
northwest motorcycles and energy honda in new plymouth both do weekend rides.give steve a ring at northwest and he will tell you when the rides are

fordfan62, Jan 8, 5:23am
Join kiwibiker.co.nz and suss out.

Enjoy the ride,went over MtMessenger a week ago,great views of coast.

Just take care and be alert,we had to twice take action from idiot car drivers not looking in rear vision mirrors and pulling out on passing lanes to pass,even though I could see myself in both rear view and drivers mirrors,so no excuse there for her,she just decided to overtake as soon as car in front of her passed,I was almost at her door and tooted and moved over,she almost crapped herself,pulled back and almost stopped.All this uphill out of Wanganui

ngubb, Jan 8, 6:08am
I bet you're one of those dickhead cage drivers who drives almost everyday.

steelman3, Jan 8, 6:20am
im like steve ray vaughan " I ride alone i prefer to ride by myself"

net_oz, Jan 8, 7:40am
Ex biker actually. Gave up cos i got sick of all the dickheads that had no respect for other road users.
They say the worst people against smokers are the cleaver ones that gave up.
It's a bit like that with bikes too.

oliver6, Jan 8, 7:47am
If I come down from Auckland and do some rides with you, will you work out a fitness programme for me !

berg, Jan 8, 7:50am
I ride on sunday mornings, and mondays and tuesdays wednesdays thursdays fridays and saturdays. What of it and why does it make me a "dickhead"! I don't pass on yellows or ride with muppets that want to kill themselves. I treat everybody like they are out to get me.

musclehead, Jan 12, 6:30am
woo,hi guys, didnt know i had so meany replys! kool! yes i can be a dickhead! no,not all the time,yes il hook u up with some good triaining programs,yea ,there all out to get you~!

shake and bake! where we going this weekend ppl!

kaffy1, Jan 12, 6:40am
I would, but first I need to get my license lol.

musclehead, Jan 12, 7:29pm
should be great wether for a ride over weekend!

whos keen!

musclehead, Jan 13, 5:11pm
see old net_ozpacked a sad when he was told hes the dickhead!

wat a roster that guy is, i bet he ant even got his leg over a bike let alown a woman!

pattym1, Jan 13, 6:05pm
if you were in welly.hope you find some guys to ride with.and have fun and be safe out there.some real dickheads on the roads.

kerrieann, Jan 14, 12:49am
net _oz wrong place to mock motorcycle riders u dum scrub

musclehead, Jan 14, 10:24pm
hi guys! just keepin this alive!
so still keen on weekend rides around the lower north inland!
be good to get a few to gether for some runs!

musclehead, Jan 16, 6:34pm
bump~!

sabbath-black, Jan 17, 12:33am
good on ya for giving up bikes.we don't need wanker nanas like you.stick to ya knitting old lady.oh and get a big black dog up ya while you are at it.or is that too much excitement!

oh_hunnihunni, Jan 17, 12:40am
Make up a poster, calling for interest in an Road Bike Economy Run for a month ahead, set out the route, set a departure time from outside your local bike shop, make sure there's a good midway stop point, add a home phone number and a name and get the guys to put it up in the window. If you are anything like the riders we were, you'll have the nucleus of a good road touring club from then on. Best fun you can have on two wheels riding with friends.

franko171, Jan 17, 12:57am
i have a 150scooter im leaving thames aprox 7 march to go to chch returning the next week . no problims on highway cruises alday at 100 .

berg, Jan 17, 1:15am
Just got a new toy for myself. Heading down to the South Island with Mrs Berg to give it a try out. We ride at least every second day with Mrs Berg riding to work almost every week day. Walk into our house and you can tell bikers live here, helmets in the lounge, jackets inside the front door, bike mags everywhere

musclehead, Jan 17, 9:25pm
some good feed back ! thx for info.

farmer517, Jan 18, 9:30am
musclehead,ph on my listing,im in midhirst me and couple of mates go riding round the naki even to wanganui for a beer,going out to whanga day this sat, our bikes range from 750 to 1200 cc,what do you ride