Repco or supercheap auto

rugbgurl1, Mar 29, 10:41pm
do you know if you can order car parts from these! im looking for a peugeot dipstick, or would it be better to go to a dealership!

thunderbolt, Mar 29, 10:46pm
Dealer or Peugoet dismantler.

intrade, Mar 29, 10:51pm
you wont find a dipstick from any aftermarket retailer in nz and renault nz will also order it from europe and you will have to wait 3 weeks and pay like 400$ if the item costs them 40$ to import when you can get the same item for 45$ your self from europe. for peugeot it be not so bad but no one will have a new dipstick in stock unless its common for it to brake apart.

deviant.s, Mar 29, 11:11pm
You would be best to find a wrecker that has one.they will charge rediculous amounts at the dealership.

franc123, Mar 30, 12:09am
You'd be laughed at if you went to either of those places for that part. Price one from an agent by all means, it will be either a pleasant or a rude shock, if you don't like what you hear then jump on line and see what you can get from Europe. If these sticks are prone to breaking, if you find a wrecker thats got one they will prob want a fortune for it, its how they operate. Always get new price first.

attitudedesignz, Mar 30, 12:32am
Just had a quick look for Peugeot dipsticks on the UK site, ya know the one, it is global and sounds like 't-ray'. There are lots of Peugeot dipsticks new from between 7and 10 pound depending on which one ya need.

saxman99, Mar 30, 12:38am
Yep, that's where I got a brand new genuine pug dipstick a few months ago.From memory it was about 45 bucks to my door.

lookoutas, Mar 30, 1:20am
Why then, do you all need them - do they break - fall out - or what!

If they break, and you still have it.
Is there one from a different car that can be modified!

I'm thinking - one too long that can be shortened.

countrypete, Mar 30, 1:52am
They don't sell Peugeots, and don't call me a dipstick!

franc123, Mar 30, 1:54am
Indeed, some of these plastic ones they just go brittle over time, maybe going along to pickapart and finding a flat steel one out of another engine thats longer or similar length would be the go, and engrave or sawcut some min and max marks in the right places. As long as it fits down the tube and seals at the top it'd work nicely.

kcf, Mar 30, 2:11am
wrecker.

bob18, Mar 30, 2:56am
thank you most helpful

cassandra13, Mar 30, 3:11am
get an aftermarket, maybe like segedins places like that