Gymkhana car

Page 2 / 2
trogedon, Apr 13, 6:15am
I've got two sons. I understand!

morrisman1, Apr 13, 6:36am
They are good, essentially a pulsar. If you spot a 1800cc one it will be a better base and a more suitable car to develop in future than the 1500cc, but at that sorta price who cares!

cabrio1, Apr 13, 6:44am
Exactly, the less I spend on the first car the more I can spend on an upgrade. I'm not really interested in being competitive early on, just be fun to enter. Warrantable is a big plus to make transporting it around easy.
I will watch that one, does look like a good starter.

supernova2, Apr 13, 6:46am
Have a look at Turners Damaged and end of life stuff. Often there are things there with minor problem that go for a song and might be just what you need. Obviously there are a few with major problems which are probably what you dont need.

cabrio1, Apr 13, 6:51am
Ha ha yep, got plenty of projects. Really really want to be able to at least get some use from it before I spend hours fixing it, or getting frustrated showing the youngun how to fix it. Will give turners a try. Cheers.

fordcrzy, Apr 13, 8:58am
if you only want to spend a grand then anything you find really. its gonna be something like a pulsar 323 corolla starlet. . with your budget you cant be choosey.

bent_ate, Apr 13, 10:34am
If hes gay

morrisman1, Mar 15, 2:49pm
Just remember open top cars require a roll bar as a minimum for a clubsport advanced event (typically things like hillclimbs), so remember to factor that into the cost of an MX-5