Ways to find an uncommon car

helen490, Jul 8, 2:52am
what is the best approach to that. ?

sas777, Jul 8, 3:08am
How long is a piece of string?
Also are you referring to an uncommon make, or a model of a popular car that was sold in smaller numbers?

It's all on the internet if you search for long enough.

helen490, Jul 8, 3:14am
a model of a common make. that they only made for a few years. there was one on trademe a while back. I hummed and harred about getting it, did lots of research. I made up my mind, phoned them and they had sold it the eve before. :-(

richardmayes, Jul 8, 3:21am
1. Decide what you want.
2. Wait for one to come along.

joanie32, Jul 8, 3:26am
Tell us what you're after might be easiest way.

whqqsh, Jul 8, 3:33am
beware getting parts especially if it's a classic & needs bits. Ive had a few odd cars & usually end up with a parts collection because youve pretty much got to grab what you can as it comes up

helen490, Jul 9, 2:26am
I cant say what I want. as it breaks the rules on MB, and there are some people on here that get upset about someone trying to do some investigation on a car that they would like.

pandai, Jul 9, 2:31am
I am going to guess it's a Suzuki X-90 because you already asked about them.

I wouldn't worry. They are already 18 to 20 years old, and will need a bit of maintenance sooner or later.

They're also hideous.

whqqsh, Jul 9, 2:51am
Start looking in the 'other' section of cars for sale. amazes me how many people limit their exposure by putting run of the mill cars in there though, but a good place for the unusual stuff

gmphil, Jul 9, 4:38am
did u see my comment on last thread I see was pulled ?

helen490, Jul 11, 1:52am
no i didnt get a chance to see it.

gmphil, Feb 21, 9:38am
sum times a more through search finds things in Tauranga search the the same make parts section in look at sellars other listings see wot u can find