Poll whom wants to learn car repairs ?

intrade, May 31, 11:29pm
Please answer only with yes or now to the following 3 questions like this
yes or no like "1 yes 2 no 3 yes "

1 are you willing to spend 30 minutes of your live to fully whatch a video with no skipping .
2 are you willing to watch it even if it seems booring and not what you hoped for?
3 are you willing to watch it all over or wind a section back because you missed what was said as you did not pay full attention to what was talked about?

here is my answer
1 yes 2 yes 3 yes

naphtha, May 31, 11:47pm
What TV item are you looking at?

frytime, May 31, 11:50pm
No
no
no
life's too short for bad youtube videos

laspaz, Jun 1, 12:01am
Yes, no, yes.

Lighting has to be good, if I can't see what is being demonstrated, then I don't keep watching.

grangies, Jun 1, 12:13am
If it mechanical repairs then . No, No, No.

I'm in the Panel and Paint industry, which is mind numbing enough as it is.

I pay people to do mech/electric repairs on my cars, just as they pay me to work on their car bodies.

differentthings, Jun 1, 1:20am
no, no, yes

msigg, Jun 1, 2:45am
1yes 2yes 3yes, nothing to loose.

bigfatmat1, Jun 1, 3:09am
no no no

tony9, Jun 1, 4:38am
About car repairs, No, No, No.

About PLCs, CPUs highly integrated SMDs, etc. and microcode changes, that may be used in cars, Yes, Yes, Yes.

m16d, Jun 1, 5:29am

franc123, Jun 1, 6:07am
This, many times over. I've found using a combo of manufacturers manuals and tech bulletins/known fixes mixed with your own experience to be the most effective way of sorting problems.

sas777, Jun 1, 10:53am
I'll go along with this Intrade, because I reckon you are having a knock at me for what I wrote last week on your Toyota gearbox link.

1 Yes
2 No
3 Yes

I stand by what I wrote, as after watching that video for 9.5 minutes of my life, the guy produced some kit that was way, way, over the top for it's limited use. I said it looked like he was about to repair the warp core on the Starship Enterprise and yes, he probably was.
In terms of what could be purchased as an investment, where the money could be recouped, that for me would be a very poor choice. I know I will never own a car with a gearbox like that, and hope to God I never have to work on one, so don't regret missing the last two thirds of your video. It simply doesn't apply to me.

thejazzpianoma, Jun 1, 11:06am
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

Now where is the video link!

intrade, Aug 13, 2:13am
ok i am closing this poll now thank you for particepating i will publish the result on the new thread