Slowest car you have ever driven?

granada, Oct 24, 7:11am
Mitsi sigma with a bad fill of cng. Had to take off from the lights on petrol then change to cng when up to speed.

ignition328, Jan 6, 1:16am
Split winnings between a datsun 110? (who knows, it had no doors and had been rolled at least once) paddock basher which had part of an old hollow metal telescoping car aeriel for fuel line held in using knead it that ran on 3 cylinders and had a clogged fuel jet or 2 in the carb. Had to pump the throttle madly to keep it up and going then once you got going had to keep it over about 5000 to stay running.

That and my drug addict sister's car when I took it off her, an early 90's ford laser 1.6. Brakes were almost at the pistons, the engine would shake like a magnitude 7 earthquake when trying to accelerate. I tried to do a 0-100 run and record it on my phone on a nearby straight but the straight ran out and I was only just cracking 90 then could barely stop so used the handbrake. She's back on the road with my old car now as well, doing the same stuff, no warrant, to reg, no maintenance and doesn't pay the fines; will drive it till she gets arrested again I guess. Quality member of society in a quality car