Women back seat drivers put your foot down.

Page 2 / 2
poppy62, Sep 25, 4:21am
When driving, any of you guys go ballistic like my Mrs does? when i suggest that my squirming in the seat and foot bracing of the passenger side firewall is a tad uncomfortable.

skin1235, Sep 25, 4:22am
linda was packing one on this day, kept it up all day, and as luck would have it we had to go to wanga that afternoon
where naturally she could not find what she wanted where she expected it to be at the instant she walked into the stores - which also became my fault
3 hrs later had finished all the needed in wanga and headed home, her in full strident mainly aimed at me
stopped at the top of st johns hill and flicked her$10 and asked her to go in the shop and buy me an icecream and get one for herself too
surprised me completely, she actually got out of the car and went into the shop
as she disappeared through the door I drove off and disappeared around the next corner heading home, wound the windows down and radio up
she arrived home much later that night via my ex, who was the closest of the family houses to there (and they were reasonably friendly with each other), they both arrived, walked and and lined me up

but it was a peaceful afternoon

countrypete, Sep 25, 4:55am
You are a brave, brave man!

clatty, Sep 25, 5:44am
These people I am talking about are Auckland to Highway 25 Coromandel . traffic mainly .When I was the owner of B Train Unit cars would overtake on blind corners where there was no forward visibility . nothing surprises me .This week we saw a man come off the road in front of our farm .Hit a strainer begged not to call the police was stoned out of his nut. was disqualified etc police carted him off

clatty, Sep 25, 5:56am
I own a SsangYong workmate and should have taken one with cruise control .Holding the speed down is hopeless . the throttle peddle is like trying to kept a feather in one spot. Our car which is a Ford Falcon will sit at a constant speed no problem. 102k good

ignition328, Sep 25, 6:09am
So I'm looking for a SsangYong workmate in the hard right hand lane dribbling along. I'll keep an eye out.

clatty, Sep 25, 6:28am
If it has a beacon on the roof its me

lookoutas, May 9, 3:35am
So it wasn't you in the Kombi that I passed in my boat once.