Super Car TV coverage at Pukekohe?

onion5, Nov 7, 6:48am
I can't see who, if any one is televising the racing at Pukekohe this weekend,any one know I would be interested to hear.

onion5, Nov 7, 7:07am
False alarm, found out Sky is covering it ,didn't see it before now.

elect70, Nov 7, 12:21pm
All day from 9Am fri sat sun all the races inc muscle cars NZv8 v8 utes & sassyong utes . WOW never had it so good .

ruby2014, Nov 7, 7:51pm
But a lot of us don't have Sky.
I would love to have been able to see it all.
Prime have some at 4.30pm today and at 6pm tomorrow.

socram, Nov 7, 9:00pm
Sky is expensive, but if like us, you really want to watch F1, tennis, Aussie V8's, etc., over the course of a year, it isn't that expensive. Entry ticket for Pukekohe is I believe $70 - $80 (plus the cost of actually getting there) - or the cost of Sky for a month.

It is a premier sporting event and therefore shouldn't really be free to air at all. We need paying spectators at events and Sky pay megabucks for the rights to broadcast.

cheapy11, Nov 7, 10:42pm
Totally agree! Bloody well done Sky TV!

For those who don't want to pay for Sky or pay to go to the actual event. then you get exactly what you pay for ;)

elect70, Nov 8, 12:26am
^^ yep never regretted getting sky 20 years ago . . if there is sport on during wee hours i just programme the DVD easy as & watch it at my leisure . If sky didnt BUY the broadcasts we would see any of it on Tv the networlks cant or wont afford any top sport . Same with the ABS &RWC imagine the uproar if it wasnt on TV .thanks Sky

phlippy, Nov 8, 1:54am
http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/aussie-v8-supercars-live-streaming
You dont need to sign up as the grey box says thats just an ad you click on the hard to see little x to remove them "not the x in the top right of the grey box as thats just there to suck you in"

phlippy, Nov 8, 1:55am
its also on prime later on

phlippy, Nov 8, 1:56am
and formula e live on tvnz popup chanel

socram, Nov 8, 6:36am
Good coverage today and plenty of good stuff as 'fillers' - which you don't get at the track. Yes, well done Sky - and always good to see Drakey.

mainlander05, Nov 8, 7:59pm
Or you could get fan pass for $14.95 a day and watch it.I did for bathurst.brilliant.I tried to do this yrs ago but sky didn't do it back then.

ruby2014, Nov 10, 10:08am
Sadly, Sky are not doing Fan Pass for the V8 motor racing. I spoke to them about it, and said pass it on please.