Not motoring-for a laugh

kazbanz, Jan 6, 9:33am
Im heading to wellytown end of the month for the Capitol Classic swim. 3.3km from welly harbour to oriental parade. so doing a fair few training swims. - Im stillstill slow as a wet week.
Anyhoo I was quite proud of myself for cutting a minute off my 1k swim time.
Then a buddy of mine in Auzzie sends me his explaination for why I was swimming faster. https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/full/438494998.jpg

jmma, Jan 6, 10:13am
Yep, that will work (o:
Goodluck with the swim, can't bet Welly on a good day (o:

rpvr, Jan 6, 6:28pm
I think one of these must be a car dealer, but a bit difficult to tell which.

kazbanz, Jan 6, 7:48pm
I effin hate you-Just took a mouthful of coffee when I read your comment--Now need to clean the screen of coffee splatter.

socram, Jan 6, 8:02pm
LOL. Like it - and the comments.

lookoutas, Jan 6, 8:08pm
Winner of the Billy T award

3tomany, Jan 6, 8:47pm
bugger you. I was trying to think of something funny to say but cant beat this. Timing is everything in comedy

franc123, Jan 6, 9:08pm
One could be a dealer and the other a DT Judge, from recent research they seem to be good at taking chunks of flesh and blood from dealers at random.

kazbanz, Jan 7, 9:52pm
You ain't wrong on that front dude.
Hey im all about fair and reasonable.
But stuff like that Mazda MPV lady that noticed the temp was really high and made a decision to carry on driving really gets my goat. maybe the car wasn't as durable as it should have been but IMO the dealer was responsible to pay for the cause of the damage (split radiator top tank) NOT a full refund of purchase price of the car.
People have to accept personal responsibility for their vehicles in my opinion.

gammelvind, Jan 7, 10:12pm
What! What is this responsibility thing you talk about?

Sadly it's heading off into the annals of history.

skin1235, Mar 10, 4:25pm
you're deluded enough already
last seen responsibility was holding hands with consequences, they both drowned in a tide of apathy and entitlement