attitudedesignz, Jun 25, 5:46am
Just heard back from salesman.

$10990 down to $9500
Full tank of petrol.
6 months reg'.
Band expander.

Pick it up tomorrow lunchtime.

gunhand, Jun 25, 5:59am
Come on, you used your intimidating size to scare the poor wee fella into caving. Probably be beaten by the boss later and loose his bonus then he will get home tell the misses and she will hold out on him for two months in a snot cause she can't get a new pair of shoes this month. The kids will starve and won't be able to have a proper lunch at school and will be picked on by their fellow classmates.
This discount has serious repercussions you know.

attitudedesignz, Jun 25, 6:05am
Yeah, think ya may be right gun'.

We were talking on Monday and he said he went through a "difficult" patch a few years ago with the demon drink.

May have to go back in a couple months and make sure he's still sober LOL.

PS: My size may be intimidating BUT i'm a likeable kinda chap hehe.

gammelvind, Jun 25, 6:30am
Come on Tude, you is a car painter, the likeable bit is all in your head along with all the other thinners induced voices!

attitudedesignz, Jun 25, 6:32am
Mate, if only you knew how many were actually in there.

Oh, and if you see me talking to myself, don't worry, i'm just getting an expert opinion on something.

gunhand, Jun 25, 6:37am
Funny you mention thinners and induced. last week for the first time ever got a mouth full of some (don't ask) and swallowed a small amount. I drank water and milk, puked that up, drank some more, had food and coffee at afternoon smoko. Was still burping up the crap till after tea.
I don't recommend this to anyone

kazbanz, Jun 25, 6:40am
You did do a full PP inspection didn't you AD?
ALL the cheap ones I found were "rustyunder"

stevo2, Jun 25, 6:44am
Attitude Designs. What did you end up with?
Mrs Stevo just ordered an S-Cross limited to replace her Axela, same as this http://www.suzuki.co.nz/Automotive/S-Cross/S-Cross+1.6+LTD+2WD/ in green

gammelvind, Jun 25, 6:53am
Did the same with petrol as a young fella, no sympathy from my father as it was his car that was "contributing " to my economic motorcycle riding. Burping and puking petrol fumes for hours , horrible.

tgray, Jun 25, 7:47am
If they can drop $1500, it just shows how much margin was built in.

oliver6, Apr 28, 2:23am
Not really. It may mean they needed some money in the bank that day.