Turners car auction

Page 2 / 2
poppy62, Nov 26, 8:47pm
Possibly! they had just started up at the back of the Tepid Baths in CBD/ AK. as an off shoot to T&G.

tgray, Nov 26, 9:27pm
With Turners you have no risk of money owing but when it comes to condition, that's another story.

floscey, Nov 26, 10:22pm
its a hospice for transmissions

woki, Nov 26, 10:35pm
Turners are not to be trusted . From my own previous experiences they are quite happy to mislead and be dishonest !
A lot of people have been burnt by turners in the past . Buy from a reputable dealer !

carclan, Nov 27, 2:03am
I won a live auction for a 2000 BMW 740i, paid the deposit, changed the ownership papers and signed the sale and purchase agreement. Was driving home and they rang to say that someone else bid higher and to come and collect my deposit, I said the papers and paper work has been completed. The reply was we have just ripped it up and come and collect your deposit. As the last comment states - cannot be trusted.

billyfieldman, Nov 27, 2:19am
Perhaps things are different now with the new CGA applied to them as well?

countrypete, Nov 27, 2:45am
If you had a completed offer and sale agreement, and paid a deposit, then you have a legitimate contract with consideration. They cannot reneg on that.

luxy, Nov 27, 3:20am
turners are just a ripoff

carclan, Apr 7, 12:17pm
They ripped it up before I got around there to have it out with them, worse still they had already taken full payment from they guy they reckon won it.