Not car related but cracked me up

ambo11, May 13, 4:39am
lol. have been in this situation myself. not for PC ears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqUJvxQFFro

skin1235, May 13, 4:45am
lol, been there done that

bought one from a guy after he did that too, got home , poured the chain oil out of the fuel tank, and the fuel out of the chain oil tank, cleaned the carb and it is still going, quite a nice sthil too

bjmh, May 13, 4:48am
ha ha been there

woodypc, May 13, 4:48am
Lol that is the definition of fail.

whqqsh, May 13, 10:09am
Had similar with an auxiliary outboard on my boat, we were drifting close to rocks & the main motor wouldn't turn over so my passenger tried to start the aux. I told him to throw the anchor over to swing us about but he continued to swear & curse at the motor while I asked him to calm down & check the fuel tap, choke etc etc. I put the anchor out to give us all the time we needed, hot-wired the main motor & headed back. When we got home & tried the aux. I flicked the fuel tap on hearing him say 'whats that?', second pull she fired up

merrilegs, May 13, 6:55pm
That is so funny. Reminds me of the time when the then hubby and I went up the farm to get firewood. Chainsaw just would not go, lots of swearing etc and he picked it up and hurled it and it landed in a tree and just hung there. Hilarious. It was a trip to town that afternoon to get a new chainsaw.

woody1946, May 14, 5:43am
Sounds like our farmer neigbour with his old Yamaha farm bike thats probably about 40 years old and never been serviced. After the kicking and swearing it gets the throwing against the fence post treatment

mrfxit, May 14, 8:56am
LMFAO, yep been there done that.
Didi it with a motor mower as well ;-)

trogedon, May 14, 9:13am
I did it with a nearly new weedeater. I'm not an angry person generally but there must've been a few issues eating at me as I smashed it on the grass, on the concrete etc. We hadn't long been married and my wife hadn't seen me like that before. but strangely coped ok. I decided not to replace it and use weedkiller instead.

budgel, May 14, 10:24pm
I hope it didnt taste too bad!

sifty, May 15, 8:47am
I was given a chainsaw, changed plug and fluids and tried to start the thing. After a while I downloaded the manual and realised the switch was ON in the up position. Started first pull after that.

trogedon, Jan 28, 3:59pm
Don't know - I didn't ask every blade of grass or noxious weed re the flavour.