Wreckers vs turners who will pay more for my car

partyholic, Nov 28, 9:18pm
I have spare car with current rego and WOF till oct 2016 for my opel astra 2000 model,
I bought a new car few days ago so didn't use this car and i just found out that this car won't start anymore.

I don't wanna bother to fix it, so could you please suggest whether the car wreckers or turners will give me a better price for my car ?

Thanks

robotnik, Nov 28, 9:24pm
Probably wreckers but it will be a close thing. But it sounds like that car just has a flat battery which is very easy and cheap to fix. You will get more money for a working car.

tony9, Nov 28, 9:32pm
List it on here with a $1 reserve. If you advertise it as above you will likely see $1,000 or better as it has wof and rego.

Turners will give you SFA. Wrecker between $200 and $500.

franc123, Nov 28, 9:32pm
Get an idea of what's gone wrong with it first, it goes without saying that it will be worth more as a runner at Turners.

intrade, Nov 28, 9:44pm
2 and 500 and there comission will be 350$ lol .

intrade, Nov 28, 9:46pm
is that the car in your listing for 3 grand?

robotnik, Nov 28, 9:50pm
Those Astras are the business and out handle any Japanese small car of their era or even now. One of the first cars to get a modern electric power steering rack as well.

kazbanz, Aug 27, 5:35pm
I'd charge the battery up to see if that's the problem then just change your advert on here to $1500 ONO
Sorry to be critical but its a 15 year old opal with no AC