Would you buy a car someone died in?

Page 2 / 2
bashfulbro, Feb 15, 8:16pm
I think the rider must have sneezes when he crashed. Bless you.

poppajn, Feb 15, 8:29pm
Bought an LE Mini write off for part's once, lady had failed to give way, hit another car and mini went on fire. When stripping it we found a shoe with a burnt foot in it jammed under the pedal's.

tgray, Feb 15, 9:40pm
I don't know if it is true or not, but a guy told me many years ago of buying a car that was involved in a fatality. The car was apparently fixed and professionally groomed.
The first time he used the sun visor some brain/hair matter fell onto his lap. I guess they missed that spot.

richardmayes, Feb 16, 1:12am
We here in the west live in a curious state of denial about death. Don't see much of it, don't think much about it, certainly don't talk about it, and a majority believe life is everlasting anyway.

For many years I slept on a bed with a second-hand mattress from the Salvation Army store on it. Those almost all come from deceased estates so there's a chance that could have been somebody's deathbed. I don't know, don't want to know, and don't spend any time thinking about it. It's quite a nice mattress, and I'm not going to be dying on it any time soon. The previous owner didn't leave a stain or anything.

How often would this be an issue with cars though? How many cars would there be there on the road today, that could be repaired economically after a crash that was hard enough to kill someone?

saki, Feb 16, 3:53am
Only a gold BMW M3.

mcscottwgtn, Jun 14, 1:57am
Can remember as a kid, dad brought a bent car home with someones scalp attached to the windscreen. Not sure if they stiffed it.