Purewax waterless car wash and detailer

henderson_guy, Oct 5, 10:29am
A guy came by our yard the other day demonstrating this stuff to us. The results I thought were pretty impressive, but what I most liked about it was the versatility. It can be used on most surfaces inside and out. I'm considering getting a bottle to keep in my cab, even if it's just to do the interior and the windows, but I'd like an opinion from anyone using this product or similar as to its long term effects.
https://purewax.com/collections/purewax/products/purewax-waterless-wash-detailer

intrade, Oct 6, 8:34pm
This is not the 1th thread . i have a waterelss cleaner , and its not water less . I did buy it only to be able to whipe off dirty di.k beater prints on a cars paint .
Remember they always demonstrate there product under the best szenareo. like anything marketing . spot cleaning yup "whole cars " yea-na.

intrade, Oct 6, 8:36pm
its a niche product my one is this FW1 cleaning wax

henderson_guy, Oct 6, 8:52pm
It's for a truck, so I wouldn't dream of using it to clean the whole thing. However as an interior, glass and chrome cleaner, I think it could be worth a punt. It does a fantastic job of glass and chrome, and while it's pricy, it replaces 3+ other products.

fordcrzy, Jan 1, 2:55am
go on the detailing for dummies facebook page. they seem to highly reccomend the ONR wash