Turners Car auctions

elect70, Jul 4, 3:06pm
Whats their costs /commision on sales . Rellies have an estate lot of mixed bag of 10 cars from morris marina to BMW E30 they want to get sold most are runners but been unused for years. Cars are in Thames area but the rellies are in Ch ch

supernova2, Jul 4, 3:20pm
Fees here
https://www.turners.co.nz/Cars/how-to-buy/Buyer-and-Seller-Fees/

Somehow you would have to get the cars to Akland, Hammy or Tauranga.
TBH I don't think Turners are the answer to your problem. Maybe Beaded Wheels magazine or TMe, or dare I say it scrap yard?
Just out of interest exactly what are they? Somebody from the board might just be interested in 1 or 2.

kwaka5, Jul 4, 5:28pm
1$ reserve on trade me, buyer to collect at their expense. surely you can’t go wrong.

, Jul 4, 8:05pm
You also need to take buyers premium into account, although it doesn't appear on your vendor invoice when you sell, every buyer takes it into account so for all intensive purposes you the seller are paying it.

elect70, Jul 5, 11:44am
A40 farina , Morris marina rusty & never turned over for 20 yers , BMWE30 320 buggered engine , 85 Merc 190 e good nick , E30 BMW 325 Msport good nick , a Triumph Spitfire restored 20 years ago , david brown tractor goes , Nissan flat deck ute 1980 s good nick 16 ft wooden boat no motor or cabin or trailer , Fiat panda deisel goes , & a suzki Swift used as everyday transport . I have offered to buy a 1954 daimler SP250 from the exectutor ( his brother ) to restore
. The Spitfire would be worth a few $ rest not much I think they were all were put on the register though . Trouble is no one up that way to organise sale Place is secured & unoccupied .He lived alone i used to see him couple times a year & kept asking to buy the Daimler but wouldnt sell anything . I thought of getting them all down here & selling 1by 1 on TM on behalf . but transporter would cost couple G$& to get them all down .

thejazzpianoma, Jul 5, 3:14pm
This!
Much much better luck and surprisingly easy so long as you state your conditions pickup days etc.

friendly_prawn, Jul 5, 3:24pm
There is possibly a better option but not sure how trademe would handle me posting their main opposition in here.

kdcentralni, Jul 5, 8:37pm
That e30 is worth good money is it a coupe?

kevymtnz, Jul 5, 9:28pm
Hamilton Car club
Bruce Clothier
Mob: 021 243 7403

Tauranga car club
Mike Torr
Mobile: 021 541336

sure these guys would find homes to them
id love the A40

smallwoods, Jul 5, 9:35pm
A40 and Spitty are of interest.

friendly_prawn, Jul 5, 9:39pm
facebook has collectors, club, buy sell groups, market place and local area groups. I think they are trademe's new opposition now.

supernova2, Jul 5, 9:53pm
I'm picking that a transporter is going to be about $400 per car so for 11 thats sure going to cost. Transporters don't like non-runners so the price goes up.
Maybe go have a chat to all your local towing coys. Someone might be interested in doing you a deal. These days with all the roadside rescue work there must be lots of towies looking for back-loads etc. (Just a few weeks ago I was chatting to an AA contract towie who had done 3 trips from Whakatane to Rotorua on the same day - all 1 way empty)
If you had a suitable tow vehicle you could trailer them one by one perhaps but it's still going to be costly. Then you can almost guarantee that whoever buys them will then cart them all the way back to Auckland

spicer, Jul 6, 9:54pm
More details on 325i?

youngones2, Dec 2, 4:56pm
same is the 325i a manual? might be interested