Car polish

roseyglow, Jul 9, 10:40am
after using a canuba polish which is terrible to try and buff off what is the easiest to use, can anyone advise?

peanuts37, Jul 9, 2:51pm
I use XT88 to wash regularly and once a year or so Turtle Liquid Wax to polish. Both easy to use.

db.price, Jul 9, 4:07pm
I use Turtle wax car wash and then Turtle wax Polish every 3 or 4 months. Each time I wax I also use a spray on canuba wax which enhances the shine and for our car brings out the depth of colour.

thejazzpianoma, Jul 9, 8:25pm
I would suggest going to your local commercial auto paint supplier and asking. Commercial wax's and compounds are much better value than the over priced stuff at supercheap etc and are usually much better. I use Farecla Glaze which is nice and easy to use. A bottle of that will likely last you a lifetime.

thejazzpianoma, Jul 9, 8:26pm
Also. check you are following the instructions with the canuba if it's giving you so much grief. A good canuba wax should work nicely. You arn't using too much?

ceebee2, Jul 10, 1:40pm
I have used the Mequiares site which you fill in the details of the paint finish etc and it will suggest the products.
I have used them and highly recommend. no sales pitch and what they recommend is not over the top either. Available through Repco / Supcheap.

http://www.meguiars.co.nz/how_to/knowledge_centre

next-to-normal, Jul 10, 5:19pm
turtle wax ice is nice
no pun intended

cute_1, Nov 25, 7:02am
I use Auto Glym products. Easy to use, stunning results. Not the cheapest, I wouldn't use anything else.