Any1 much on this electric pedal bike 4rm 1day

ravi2, Sep 7, 11:11pm
LINK - https://www.1-day.co.nz/products/e-cellerate-27-5in-electric-bike
Is it any good? can not find anything online regarding reviews

E-Cellerate
27.5in Electric Bike
Reach for the assist when it comes to your two-wheeled ride, with the E-Cellerate Outdoor Electric Bike.

Pedal manually or accelerate electronically – the choice is yours. Bike to lunch or dinner, without arriving soaked in sweat. Go for an old fashioned, motor-less workout. Humiliate your love interest’s other suitor in a bicycle race. Terrify the superstitious with your ghost pedalling powers.

The possibilities are limitless.

The bike will assist your momentum once you begin pedallling, or you can push down on the accelerator to gain instant speed, reaching up to 25km/h and lasting a whopping 50km. The powerful brushless motor offers rapid response, while an aluminium frame and front fork provide sturdy durability.

Breeze by or get fit from taking this swift 1-day deal for a spin.

Features:
E-Cellerate Outdoor Electric Bike
Pedal manually or accelerate electronically
Assists your pedalling - perfect for long rides
Instant speed
Up to 25km/h for 50km - on one charge
Sturdy, durable frame

Specifications:
36V 250W Brushless motor
Controller: 36V intelligent brushless
Battery: 36V 9AH
Battery hidden with key
Charging hours: 4-6.5 hours
Full charge lasts 50km
Tyre: 27.5x1.95”
Frame: 6061 Aluminium frame
Front fork: Aluminium
Max Speed: 25km/h (accelerator - pedallling is unlimited! )
Shimano 21 speed gears

drsr, Sep 8, 4:59am
It looks a bit average TBH. The pedal assist is limited to 25kmh which is not a requirement in NZ so you will be missing out on some top-end speed on the flat. It uses cheap drivetrain parts so you may have mechanical problems which 1-day will definitely not help you with. The suspension fork and knobbly tyres are pointless as you should definitely not take it off-road. At this price the battery (the most expensive part) is probably a bit crap too.

tfc3, Sep 8, 9:19am
I have an e bike, fantastic machine. What you can do on it is as above, however my research to e bikes came up with at least $2000 for a good bike. I can reach speed of up to 35km/hr (try out burst). I purchased a bigger capacity battery and depending on where I take the bike get up to 80ks between charge. I like the ability to switch the motor in and out depending on road conditions. Remember that if the motor is on the back wheel changing gears will have no effect on performance of the motor, gear changes change the pedal effort required. Go to a local bike shop and ask if you can have a test ride. A e bike is great fun.

ravi2, Sep 8, 6:33pm
Thanks guys both comments very informative

ravi2, Sep 10, 6:27pm
The offer is back again - For that price what would be recommended? is it advisable to go near new used bike?

intrade, Sep 11, 8:34am
i know somone in europe who got one of these for about 4 grand nz
https://www.smart.com/id/en/index/smart-electric-bike.html

tfc3, Sep 27, 5:41pm
Do a search on Google for e bikes,