2005 Ford Fiesta manual, clutch issue.

volvolad, Jan 17, 8:08pm
Does not do it often, but always seems to know when at lights, or roundabout, depress the clutch pedal and and just loosens up, then tightens and seems to be OK, has happened 4 times in the last couple of months, slave cylinder I would think, fluid level OK, your thoughts, thanks.

intrade, Sep 26, 6:15pm
Strange. something in the back of my head said ratcheting self adjuster.
Here is what my passat is doing or was or is still .
It started with pedal stuck to floor had to pull it up from floor.
Then i found some drop of fluid if it was brake fluid i dont know on master. Replaced it . Then i went for test drive and after about 20 clutch presses the pedal stuck to floor again and would only disengage the clutch only just on floor.
I then looked for fluid leaks as i had done before replacing master.
On this it has to be the slave who can only be removed with gearbox off. and when box is off i do the clutch and dualmass also as i did hear the DMF noise at times before the clutch problem.
Do some research on how the clutch works on that Ford . I still never seen any fluid but had a empty clutch housing a few times.
The problem is the clutch part is on the back of the brake fluid container about 50 milli liters only molded in to the housing. i was going to blank it off and use a motorbike external fluid bowl to see if the fluid drops and how fast.