Stolen White Ford Transit Van, Chch 19.2.21

billy.bragg, Feb 21, 10:30am
Long shot, but my partner had his white Ford Transit Van stolen from outside his work place on Friday afternoon between 3-4pm. It was taken from Somerfield in Christchurch, along with all his Bosch 110 tools. Registration JAL703. It is a very distinctive transit as it has only windows in the cab and the rest is enclosed. Not many of them in Christchurch, as he brought it over with him from the UK. It has a roof rack and also a solar panel on the top of the van. This is his livelihood. Please if anyone has seen it phone the police. Thank you :(

curlcrown, Feb 21, 3:55pm
Try posting it on Facebook if you haven’t already.

billy.bragg, Feb 21, 6:32pm
Thanks we did but just got a lot of trolls which was really upsetting.

3tomany, Feb 21, 7:12pm
I had a friend who is a builder that had his van stolen from a job site. the cops caught them joy riding in the van but all the tools had already been removed and were never recovered.

strobo, Feb 21, 8:33pm
Try parks towing with the rego,sometimes vehicles get picked up and towed to a yard or nearby with road works going on seen this happening recently and the owners have no idea ,thinking first off stolen.The police wouldn't know better except it just reported stolen!

billy.bragg, Feb 22, 11:34am
Oh shit. Not want I want to hear, but thanks!

billy.bragg, Feb 22, 11:35am
Awesome thanks for that. Will try that!

3tomany, Feb 22, 3:38pm
Yea sorry i am not realy helping am i.

billy.bragg, Feb 22, 5:24pm
No but that's ok lol

falcon74, Feb 22, 6:40pm
So sorry Maureen my vehicles have been broken into many times and things stolen. nothing seems to deter them. please could you keep us updated?

billy.bragg, Feb 22, 8:40pm
Thanks falcon74, I'm sorry to hear that. But yes will keep updated, if there is a happy ending in this nightmare!

fordoverholden, Feb 22, 9:00pm
FYI I carjamed your plate, Its brought up a picture of it.
Hope that helps.

fordoverholden, Feb 22, 9:03pm

billy.bragg, Sep 10, 12:15pm
Thanks for that fordoverholden. It's an old pic as we don't have a decent newer pic with the roof rack and tow bar.