Very nice adventure Motorcycle skills

desmodave, Aug 11, 8:19am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDxBGc9TD4c
Worth a look to see a larger bike ridden like a Trials bike

gunhand, Aug 11, 5:47pm
Goodness me. You are right.

oramac, Aug 11, 7:42pm
Well he is a professional rider, he started out in trials and his uncle was 7 times world champion.

cabrio1, Aug 11, 8:13pm
Impressive.
About the same as me on the way to work.
I'm Waikato.
Roads are less flash

gusthe1, Aug 11, 8:57pm
700 Tenere is a very capable bike too

desmodave, Aug 12, 7:49am
By golly is that a bad thing . Our own Chris Birch is another good watch . Got to be inspiring for other riders . A well put together fun video , while having fun like . No longer do you need bolt cutters or an angle grinder to unlock closed tracks , just move a few rocks and use skill .

desmodave, Aug 12, 8:03am
Even has the thump of a 90 degree v twin . Just like a trx only different . Looks very capable and its not orange and black for a change . I would take either color and still not do it justice .

serf407, Aug 12, 1:30pm
Riding Koko Claims trail, Canada - relatively normal motorcyclist on KTM 990. He actually falls off a few times.

https://youtu.be/EY6G5qNSEj0?t=472

desmodave, Aug 12, 5:56pm
The word is you don't actually ride . Come on when did ya ride ya kx . Ya XR needed work through lack of use . Keep an ear out for an xr650 coming on song . Talk is cheap , actions speck louder than words ,thats what i say . .

gunhand, Aug 12, 6:33pm
Widow maker, you own a z 900? Surly you do not mean an XR650? what HP the have, bout 8?

desmodave, Aug 12, 6:35pm
Cool for you , bring them with ya .

sr2, Aug 12, 6:54pm
The sooner you two kids can get back to school and hopefully off this MB the better.

gunhand, Aug 12, 7:05pm
The original H2 900 was indeed referred to as the widow maker. Mind you the first VMax was also a bit of a widow maker, many died within a block of the dealer, so legend has it.
Yes Yes ive seen dirt bikes on the track clean up so called Rossie's. With a pillion as well. Ive always said a good rider on a bad bike will still clean up a bad rider on a good bike.

desmodave, Aug 12, 7:08pm
And what , your to tight to pay for their fuel . Can't wait to see your colors .

desmodave, Aug 13, 6:52am
Never liked school , and i think i still have a phobia setting foot on such places . This latest covid upgrade gets me out of going to Nelson for a night to attend PT interviews and a school performance .

desmodave, Dec 7, 12:48pm
Im thinking you would have missed the boat already , been a very mild winter . As ya were .