Motorbike Re VIN / Register. Where in Auckland?

trogedon, Dec 4, 8:30pm
Prefer somewhere that isn't likely to be too busy so I don't have to leave it.

desmodave, Dec 5, 2:00am
Is the sr alive and kicking . Do you have the brake declaration paper sorted .

trogedon, Dec 5, 12:43pm
You have a good memory but I also have another bike with brake declaration done etc.

loukirby, Dec 5, 12:58pm
VTNZ

trogedon, Dec 5, 5:54pm
Yes, I know that but which branches?

desmodave, Dec 6, 8:22am
Not when it comes to spelling unfortunately . At least they have a name for that now days . So come on what is it ? .
I ended up with a insurance write off 2007 bmw f800st this week . Runs and rides fine after straightening the handle bars and placing a large teck screw where the right foot peg should be . Should have another mount and foot peg arrive tomorrow .

kazbanz, Dec 6, 9:13am
Troggy-Motor clinic -just round the corner.

trogedon, Dec 6, 12:53pm
Do you have Dyslexia? I've done the SPELD teaching course for those so afflicted. If you do have Dyslexia you're doing well giving the above paragraph. That bike sounds cool. They're a good model. Sounds like an easy repair.

kazbanz, Dec 6, 2:41pm
Insurance wright off you'll need to talk to Alex Gee to get the bike measured up. I would do it in advance to be honest. The bimmer factory tolerances are often bigger than LTSA allow

trogedon, Dec 6, 2:58pm
Alex Gee has retired. That standard of inspection is only needed for modified bikes.

trogedon, Oct 13, 4:01pm
Alex Gee has retired. That standard of inspection is only needed for modified bikes. Thanks re the HSN valley place.