World Car Prduction 1950 - 2019

bwg11, Aug 28, 5:17pm

tamarillo, Aug 28, 5:34pm
That’s was excellent

3tomany, Aug 29, 10:41am
Yea very interesting, the china thing i expected and the USA is the only one to remain reasonably stagnant. Looks like Japan is doing the same as Britain did decades ago.

trade4us2, Aug 29, 11:32am
I don't think what China is making can really be regarded as cars! How many do they export? Would you buy a Chinese car?

tweake, Aug 29, 11:42am
interesting video.
however i think it would be interesting to have it by brands as well.
thats because, for eg, a lot of japan car companies make cars in Thailand and Spain. the same with other counties manufactures.
chaina manufactures a lot of parts for other countries.

ml6989, Aug 29, 7:41pm
Great info on that video. It certainly shows the downward trend of the British car industry. But on the positive side that meant a whole lot less oil leaking over the roads!

utwo, Aug 29, 8:03pm
There's plenty of foreign brands manufacturing cars in China, e.g. General Motors, Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Volvo. Other companies including Ford, Honda and Nissan have set up joint ventures with Chinese companies.

mimik3, Aug 30, 5:31am
So what are they're if they are not cars?
Some wouldn't be exported as they are only for the domestic market, but I remember people saying the same thing about Japanese cars and later Korean cars. Be wary of the sleeping giant.

tamarillo, Aug 30, 8:10am
They’ve gained huge grounds and now have brands designed for export, first signs are they’re good, very good.

strobo, Nov 28, 4:41pm
Interesting for sure.