How much to fix a blown fuse for a Luyaun E-Bike 2

vivienney, Jan 29, 8:31am
Its an electric scooter that I'm looking at buying. Is this an expense or difficult repair to sort out!
Thanks.

jono2912, Jan 29, 8:34am
What fuse is blown.!

tatts2, Jan 29, 8:49am
Dont ya know every 1 has esp

vivienney, Jan 29, 8:50am
Hey, not sure sorry. Any ideas on possible range of repair cost if there are more than one that can go wrong. All else is good with it (and inexpensive) except for fuse. It has really low mileage too. Thanks for response.

jono2912, Jan 29, 8:52am
Well, I don't know what fuse it is so you could be looking at anything. Remember fuses blow for a reason, so could range from dollars to hundreds, even thousands. Find out what fuse it is, (what it protects) and I'll help you out.

vivienney, Jan 29, 9:01am
Thanks Jono. I'll ask and get back to you - prob tomorrow.

vivienney, Jan 29, 9:25pm
The accelerator doesn't drive the wheel. Lights, horn, battery display etc. all work. That's all I know so far. Cheers.

bigfatmat1, Jan 29, 10:25pm
Sounds more like a speed controller fault like Kazbanz says or broken wires. Does not sound like a blown fuse

vivienney, Jan 29, 11:30pm
Thanks for that both of you - reckon I will steer clear. Appreciate the advice.

mike, Sep 9, 8:25am
Re: Dear friend, ebike kits and battery for you (GEB,mike)
Dear friend,
Greetings,
This is Mike, Sales Manager from GEB in China.It's my pleasure to owe your E-mail address from internet. With knowing that your company in need of Li-ion battery, I think we will have a nice cooperation for our battery products.
So let me make a brief introduction of our company and products. Our company, General Electronics Battery Co., Ltd, specializes in Li-ion batteries and also has longtime cooperation with many companies. Our products including Electric Bike Battery, High Capacity Power Battery, Racing Car Battery, A123 System Battery, also have Electric Bike Kit and LiFeO4 Battery Cell & Packs and heated products etc. Not only we have products but also we have own patents. If you have great interesting in our company products' information, don't hesitate to log in our company site which is www.gebattery.com.cn and contact with me. Some photos are as following.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and have a nice day!
Best regards.

Mike
Sales Manager
General Electronics Battery Co., Ltd
E-mail: mike@gebattery.com.cn mikegeb@163.com
mikegebattery@gmail.com mikegebattery@hotmail.com
Tel: 86-755-81762726 ext.630
Fax: 86-755-81762723
Phone:130 7694 0239