1989 Citroen XAGT fuse box location ?

azzab54, Aug 29, 5:22pm
Google says left footwell or left firewall. This car has nothing in those locations. NZ new car. Cheers.

tamarillo, Aug 29, 5:46pm
XA? You sure? Maybe AX GT?

intrade, Aug 29, 5:59pm
well follow the wiring loom thru the firewall under bonnet
thats how you id do it in 1989 when google did not exist to start with.
also a 300$ flashlight comes in handy also did not exist back then only garbage that you had to buy new batterys first if it was not corroded and leaked out in the torch and then you had to smack it to make the bulb work and then you had 10 minutes before the light started going dimm again or the bulb blew or the car started geting set alight from the hot bulb. Ahh the olden days good thing they make 300$ led flashlights now that always work when you need em.

azzab54, Aug 29, 6:16pm
Oops yep axgt.

azzab54, Aug 29, 6:19pm
Ive followed the wiring right through and found a row of 5 relays under the dash but no fuse box. i will go see a Citroën guy on.Monday.

franc123, Aug 29, 6:49pm
I suppose the glovebox manual has long gone?

azzab54, Aug 29, 8:06pm
Yea sadly.

poppy62, Aug 29, 8:38pm
I thought drivers side under the dash, between steering column and kick panel. Fantastic little car BTW. In my Top 10 list.

jmma, Aug 29, 8:42pm
Found this, fuse is behind the panel on the right of the dash between the steering column recess and the door pillar.

azzab54, Aug 30, 10:03am
Nothing there either.

supernova2, Aug 30, 11:10am
Google is probably giving the answer for LH drive so likely to be same position but switched to RH. If it has an OBD II plug that has to be accessible from the driver's seat so in that case it's almost certain that the fuse box will be somewhere in the dash footwell area. Another thought Have you looked inside the glove box?

saxman99, Aug 30, 6:55pm
OBDII is unlikely in a 1989 car.

Glove box seems like a good idea.

azzab54, Nov 27, 4:58pm
No obd11.
A row of relays behind glovebox.