Change clock on Honda Accord Euro

nzclover, Jun 30, 4:43am
Does anyone know how to change the time on a clock in a Honda Accord Euro 2003! It's 3 hours behind which is just a little bit annoying :)

grangies, Jun 30, 4:52am
x1

nzclover, Jun 30, 5:07am
thanks, I should have elaborated with, the menu is in Japanese, so English instructions are kinda useless without pictures explaining what's what. I'll try Mr Google again!

trouser, Jun 30, 5:38am
It will be taking its time signal from the GPS system and correcting it for japanese time zone. Remember to add 4 during daylight savings.

trogedon, Jun 30, 5:40am
That's what I was going to say.

nzclover, Jun 30, 6:58am
kazbanz, cheers for that, but that raises another question. I've been told if the battery disconnects, the navi system needs rebooting with a disk, would that happen if you disconnected both leads and not just the one! It sounds like a weird solution!

thejazzpianoma, Jun 30, 7:09am
Best keep the bonnet closed me thinks. step away from the tools.

nzclover, Jun 30, 7:53am
haha, I think I agree. Think I'll fork out and buy the English translated manual. I can imagine it may come in handy more than the once.

nzclover, Jun 30, 8:20am
because it runs the a/c and stereo as well and i dont have a disk, don't fancy an expensive trip to Honda. If there is a way around that, do tell.

trouser, Jun 30, 8:22am
Yes. The clock in my edix is part of the navigation/stereo and after buggering around with disconnecting the battery and such then as a last resort reading the manual that is indeed the case.

It receives the utc time from the gps and changes it to japanese time which is currently 3 hours behind ours.

guess, May 27, 1:32am
I need to know how to change clock in honda accord euro 2012