Anyone got a cheap monaro for sale!

crzyhrse, Oct 4, 4:09am
Yeh, got a couple. What colour and year you want!

cmx4eva, Oct 4, 7:00am
whats cheap-ive seen rusty and dereg projects on here for 5k plus,same with rusty xy's.hardly worth it imo

yeahm8, Oct 4, 7:06am
Cheap!

the-lada-dude, Oct 4, 7:21am
yeah ! trymidnight auto supplies@0800 TO ORDER

jono450, Oct 4, 7:22am
together we could make some coin here lol lol

whqqsh, Oct 4, 7:25am
no, but if you buy a sedan I'll nail the back doors shut for half the price difference

howz_that, Oct 4, 11:06am
this has got to be a wind up.the guy has got to know you can pick one up for next to nothing these days.

bigjerry, Oct 4, 9:45pm
mate, Ive got a 4 door wanna be a monaro.its in the middle of a rebuild but I will take 60 - 70 K for it.Keen mate!

dr.doolittle, Oct 4, 9:52pm
I know of an old guy in a rest home who's got one in the back of his old factory. I think he might be the first or second owner. The family have sold the building & the scrap dealers will be moving in soon as the place has to be cleared out by Friday. I might go & have a look if I can find time.

bigjerry, Oct 5, 9:30am
Mate, this is rather intriguing. Its your duty as a member of the motoring fraternity to ensure such knowledge is not ignored. This car simply must not end up in the wrong hands. Now you have posted, will you accept the challenge!

bigjerry, Oct 5, 11:10pm
bumping.so dr doolittle will accept the challenge

neville48, Oct 6, 6:25am
I have a cheap Monaro for sale,it is immaculate and I want very little for it. I am working on an oil rig in the north sea at the moment and dont come ashore much, but I will have my agent, thomas dobuggerall, of west nuther street,London contact you regards payment and shipping. you must put $2000.00 in my account first so I can arrange shipping but this will be deducted from the pittance you will have to pay for my immaculate Monaro. My agent will contact you shortly, cheers S familiar.

eddienz, Oct 6, 7:48am
cheep and Monaro dont go togeather

neville48, Oct 6, 8:05am
Cheep and budgie do tho!

tigra, Oct 6, 10:06pm
Must be a scam .you didnt put in a Post code.

neville48, Dec 16, 6:14pm
damn.I've been rumbled.its back to squeezing zitts for me.