Un Insured Prick Reversed Into My Car

Page 2 / 2
a18a, Nov 16, 8:07am
haha that's awesome

cjdnzl, Nov 16, 8:53am
It was a quote, get real.You are allowed to quote word for word if you wish.

ontwowheels, Nov 16, 9:00am
pauldw wrote:
If it wasn't an injury accident how interested do you think the Police will be! They don't even bother attending most theft from cars.[/quote

tell them he was speeding, and texting at the time, they will come running]

yeahm8, Nov 16, 9:52am
Yep, I did the same with a chick that hit my car, although damage wasn't that excessive she just smirked and offered have the amount as I would have to pay excess to lodge a claim for the damage in which the insurance company basically said the same thing.I went to the Police and laid a complaint and eventually she ended up going to court over, due to her having near no points, not only did she get fined and I awarded costs for repairs but she also lost her licence for 6months for careless driving.
Go straight to the Police and make the complaint with a quote for the repairs, best luck could be the smirky prick hasn't got a licence.

mopsy3, Nov 16, 9:29pm
So true. We had a guy do similar to us a few years back. We claimed insurance, they chased him, we paid no excess and our no claims bonus was not affected. Insurance co said not to bother with police. No issues, that is why you pay insurance so they can go get your money for you.

mopsy3, Nov 16, 9:31pm
Starry just ring your insurance company and talk to them. They will advise you on how to deal with it. Ours were great.

starry29, Nov 17, 12:37am
all sorted mopsy. rang insurance this morning. i feel SOOO MUCH BETTER for doing so. stewing over it was not healthy in my current state lol. she even says we may not have to pay the excess either. and now i can concentrate on the last weeks of my pregnancy while insurance deal with him. not looking forward to seeing mum next month. he might approach me. arrrrgh. oh goody. i'll be even heavier and angrier with the weather getting hotter lol

elect70, Nov 17, 3:16am
^^ good for youlet them deal with it, thats what we pay them for, dont have to take the stress .

aktow, Mar 10, 4:40pm
no you are not because some person that loves his fellow man complained to trademe that i was swearing andtrademe still calls that swearing even in quoting a letterso i got another warning.