Staying overnight in Napier with trailer

doriandarby, Nov 19, 11:23pm
Hi all,we are off to Napier in a couple of weeks time.Can anyone suggest a motel around that area which has room for my car and a trailer, and there's a good chance the trailer will still be there in the morning!

nothing flash required, only in it for one night.

mugenb20b, Nov 19, 11:29pm
Use a padlock instead of a D shackle and you can also use a long padlock where your locking pin goes through the coupling.

clark20, Nov 19, 11:34pm
My favourite 10 years ago was this place

http://www.palmcity.co.nz/

carmedic, Nov 20, 4:51am
Not a motel, but my neighbors rent out an excellent self contained loft, (cheaper than most motels) it??

doriandarby, Nov 20, 5:49am
thanks for that - looks like we might end up driving down early (leaving at half past stupid oclock) saturday morning and driving back that day.sharing the driving so shouldnt be too bad.

kelsie21, Nov 20, 6:40am
if you change your mind or someone elses. try the Edgewater motor lodge, on marine parade, they have parking at the back

grangies, Nov 20, 6:59am

scoobeey, Nov 20, 7:02am
Buma ive moved or you could have left at my old place for free:))))

mellys, Nov 20, 7:09am
Bellavista napier have parking out the back

doriandarby, Nov 21, 4:40am
thanks for all the tips - if she who must be obeyed does change her mind we'll pick one of the above.

mk3zephyr, Nov 21, 7:51am
Oh Lucky you, Ive got one of them as well

tuttyclan, Nov 21, 9:13am
Maybe try parking the trailer (with the back)hard up against a tree,powerpost or building and keep it connected to your tow bar.No one should be able to remove the trailer from the towbar because there will be limited room to move on the towbar/drawbar area.

markathome, Mar 29, 5:59am
Havelock North is a nice place to stay www.hnml.co.nz;-)