The fastest car just got faster.

Page 1 / 9
moosie_21, Jan 25, 9:50am
+1. I thought a Lotus Elise with a supercharger was my ultimate car, until I saw that monstrosity!

ginga4lyfe, Jan 25, 10:28am
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=OmEBViCgJik IN 1995 the Lotec c1000 was built and its still faster by 1 kmph :) surely the veyron SHOULD go faster becasue of the advancements of technology. but obviously. not.

1ollie, Jan 25, 10:29am
I love it when I get on people nerves in here lol

ninja_man, Jan 25, 10:31pm

elect70, Jan 26, 3:13am
mmm I would imagine getting insurance for it could be a tad expensive assuming an ins co would actually insure it .

wrong2, Jan 26, 4:48am
because thats the kind of classy magazine tugger you are

wrong2, Jan 26, 4:49am
youll go faster in the 4 pot elise

& get there cheaper too

if you want , go take a look at RS performance's website . hes recently dropped his 2.4 into the back of a s111

ema1, Jan 26, 7:12am
Wonder how long there will be the 35 "out there" my guess unless stowed away .not long at all!
Besides at the speed they can do .I'd far sooner fly and enjoy the view.

zak1998, Jul 7, 7:26am
We all know the Bugatti Veyron but now there is even a faster one now called the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport with 895Kw/1200BHP and a top speed of 430Kph. The best just got better I'll take one

andrea_w, Jul 7, 7:39am
.and the pricetag! Wonder how many they are releasing

1200bhp, damn!

duffman1, Jul 7, 7:41am
how small is your penis with that car aint it lol

zak1998, Jul 7, 7:54am

desmodave, Jul 7, 7:56am
So is it little dick big truck syndrome or what.Have fun with $$$ if you have it, i say your a long time dead.I dont have the $$$ so could only be envious.

im_andrew, Jul 7, 7:58am
So it will finally be able to beat a comparatively cheap little kit car 0-100-0!

turton, Jul 7, 8:10am
i still reckon its a gay car! :)

bigfatmat1, Jul 7, 8:13am
nice engrish

desmodave, Jul 7, 8:16am
Stop forming your opinions from a gay mag's.Each to your own i spose bum boy.

turton, Jul 7, 8:17am
the car is so overated, hell you could buy a 1000hp gtr for like less than 100k, and would run rings around the veyron! and you get like another 900k to spend on other things!

turton, Jul 7, 8:18am
yes i know its my own opinion. i totaly understand if someone dissagree's with me. as for calling me a bum boy. hmm

desmodave, Jul 7, 8:19am
So you would blow your $ on what bum girl hehe.Should have checked.

turton, Jul 7, 8:20am
a GTR r32 or r33, r34. u dont sound very mature to me. how old are you!

turton, Jul 7, 8:24am
i would rather spend 100k on a supra/skyline than 10 times that on a veyron, and my car would OWN the veyron (except top speed)

im_andrew, Jul 7, 8:25am
I hope you mean ultima GTR (the kit car I refered to before) because I doubt any kind of nissan could reliably make 1000hp and run rings around a veyron.

gunhand, Jul 7, 8:27am
Ive said this before but, how can cars be gay! Is it something they do to them in the factory that makes them gay. Do they just hang out with male cars or something. And how would you sex a car for a start!
I didnt realise that plastic metal alloy and cloth could form an opinoin on anything let alone its sexuallity.

turton, Jul 7, 8:29am
you clarly dont know anything about skylines mate. yes, the ultima gtr is a very nice car and would prefer that over a veyron, but value for money wise you just cant get a faster car than a skyline/supra. btw check out R.I.P.S website.they build 1000hp skylines all the time