Adjustable rear cambers

dht164, Jan 26, 7:33pm
Hi does anyone know where i would be able to find adjustable rear cambers for my car we have got a 94 accord coupe only seem to be able to find stuff 4 civics and integras if sum1 could help it would b much appreciated!

twink19, Jan 26, 7:44pm
not good for a road car, rear tyre will destroy them selves in a short time

phillip.weston, Jan 26, 7:54pm
maybe they want to get rid of some rear camber after it's been lowered!

jsbike, Jan 26, 8:11pm
What's you guys problem! The op asked a Q in a nice manner with good english, no text speak and you go take the piss.

clark20, Jan 26, 8:22pm
Megan do them, here is a US site with them

http://www.tuningpros.com/

Search- "Megan Accord 90 "

ct9a, Jan 26, 9:30pm
+2

i believe whiteline do a kit,also have got same part but dif model threw BNT ,SAS also do

hounddog2, Jan 26, 11:47pm
+3 Another in the group that modifying anything post 1980 is the devil's work .

dht164, Jan 27, 12:25am
hi when we got the car it was already modified it has lows in the bak and al i am asking is where can get the adjustable cambers to save my tyres already have them in the back thank you to clark20 for suggesting the site am having a look now

johnf_456, Jan 26, 7:39pm
Heavily modified suspension, go back to factory less issues!

johnf_456, Jan 26, 8:04pm
Which is fixed by returning it to factory, my crystal balls says it islowered heavily with over sized wheels am i right!

johnf_456, Jan 26, 8:42pm
Hardly just asked a question, I was not rude about it. Just asked hence the question mark. Oversized wheels is just asking for idotic problems. But a problem for asking if hes that sort!

If i was going to go him I would jump in the deep end but I am "asking", so I think you have a problem. Since we are not allowed to ask.

johnf_456, Jan 27, 1:10am
No worrys, camber kits will work if you prefer it low or you can put factory springs back in.