Motor bike clothes and boots needed

littkuch, Jan 28, 10:58pm
i know i shouldnt be askingbut theres no second hand stuff around
needsize 5pants and topsize 12 bootsif anyone has any could u start a auction for meits for 5yr old grandaughter

pge, Jan 28, 11:38pm
What's wrong with pink!

Heaps of convicts wear it.-

littkuch, Jan 29, 4:06am
thanks very muchonly reallyinterested in smaller sizeas shes 5
but 7would look athave saved your listing

sifty, Jan 30, 7:15pm
to prove to them there is life beyond being ferried to school to avoid the pedo behind every tree, and blobbing out on the playstation once home.

sheesh.

desmodave, Jan 30, 7:57pm
Because they can.Why would you not put a 5 year old on a motorcycle !.

pixie_autumn, Jan 30, 9:30pm
Kids love bikes to its not always about adults, and im sure most adults would be super careful when the youngsters are on the bike with them.

gunhand, Feb 20, 5:05pm
bm4 wrote:
why would you put a 5 yr old on a motorcycle![/quote

Why would you not. It teachs them how to handle things in a safer enviroment before the real world of driving comes along. I want to put my kids onto a bike asap for such reasons plus the fun they get in the real world not just fantasy world of playstation.
Ive attended many MX events as an ambo and kids get hurt less than the adults even though they fall hard. Kids bend in funny ways and have softer bones and can take a fall or two. Have you not watched kids put there feet around there ears just sitting on the couch and wondered how the hell do they do that!. We all could once but most of us just got lazy lol.
Im pretty sure kids who grow up in motorsport families will make far safer and better drivers than cotton wool johnny would. But if cotton wool Johnny did crash it wouldnt be his fault anyway and heres a certificate to make you feel better.