You are your car

Page 1 / 2
hyphen, Dec 8, 9:24am
regardless of all the denial people seem to express, especially women, I stand by my statement "you are your car". If you drive a cheap 'n nasty then you are! Euro's are for whitey's and wannabees, jappas are for youngsters experiencing an erection for the first time, Fords and Holdens are for men who have accepted there partners failings and just want to f*ck it to make life a little more pleasant for the kids etc, what are your thoughts!

jasongroves, Dec 8, 9:25am
So.what do you drive!

trdbzr, Dec 8, 9:25am
lame trolling attempt

ginga4lyfe, Dec 8, 9:30am
you fail at life.

gunhand, Dec 8, 9:30am
MY thoughts, what a load of crap. Ive had all of the above and are none of the above. Ive even had a car with a long bonnet and am very comfortable with size of my thingy.
But in some sence you you are right in why some people may choose a car.

franc123, Dec 8, 9:31am
I notice Hybrids and SUV's were conveniently left out of that post, maybe one of them!

ninja_man, Dec 8, 9:34am
judging by what you have sold on trademe, you drive a commodore. That probably means you are a middle aged fat bald man with a mid life crises.

hyphen, Dec 8, 9:39am
OK so all the biters have bitten, now where are the real people! (before I get banned)

andrea_w, Dec 8, 9:54am
I'm a real person. and I agree with #3

horsepower7, Dec 8, 9:55am
i drive a jappa but i cant get an erection as i am a female, so what you trying to say! ;-p

hyphen, Dec 8, 9:59am
^^ your not trying hard enough, or your in the wrong company, there needs to be a man around and you'll get one I'm sure

owene, Dec 8, 10:08am
I walk everywhere and don't own a car. What does that make me!

hyphen, Dec 8, 10:15am
^^ depends on weather you're single, female and hot, or elderly, male and balding, aye

horsepower7, Dec 8, 10:25am
lol at not trying hard enough. oh i hope i find a nice guy.maybe he will get the erection ahahahaha ;-p

mellisa2000, Dec 8, 11:30am
I own a Panelvan, does that make me a shaggin machin! HELL YEAH!

pollymay, Dec 8, 11:50am
If I own multiple cars does that mean I have a multiple personality disorder!

jono2912, Dec 8, 1:00pm
HAHAHA.

owene, Dec 8, 10:49pm
Single, female, blonde, long legs, no car, cycle everywhere - diagnosis please!

sifty, Dec 8, 10:52pm
need pics of legs

owene, Dec 8, 11:14pm
U sure your name isn't 'pervy' !

therafter1, Dec 8, 11:34pm
Lol . same, I have four cars and a motorcycle, am I a different person in/on each vehicle !

hatchback, Dec 8, 11:43pm
I have three Commies, do I have a disorder thats starts with 'tri' or am I just a balding old fart who has a real good boner

sanremo, Dec 8, 11:56pm
While I don't agree with the breakdown by manufacturer, I do beleive that a person's choice of vehicle reflects their personality.

mrfxit, Dec 9, 12:09am
LOL. ouch

mrfxit, Dec 9, 12:10am
Very lonely.