ALL AUSSIE CAR SHOW

Page 1 / 4
fordmfp, Jan 11, 6:04am
Hey all we are still getting a good response for our show so if your in the area please try and come down and have a look, There will be a great selection of cars for everyone!

rustihammer, Jan 11, 6:22am
I would be there in my coupe - but that is karapoti race day.Dammit!

fordmfp, Jan 11, 9:59am
Bugger! What sort of coupe mate!

rustihammer, Jan 11, 7:02pm
VJ Coupe. is this going to be an annual thing or a one-off! (we need more all aussie car days!)

hotrodtodd1, Jan 11, 8:16pm
Do you have a bunch of sheilas with names like Kylie, Sharlene, and Kim (Kooylee, Sharlane and Keeem) for the best sheila contest too!

Will most of the cars be resto's or are you expecting lots of modified ones! And will there be any P76s there!

fordmfp, Jan 11, 8:37pm
Definately going to be an annual show mate its about time we got one for the Aussie cars. Vj Coupe NICE!

fordmfp, Jan 11, 8:41pm
LOL thats a great idea!

There will be both resto's and modded cars ranging from genuine standard E49's and GT falcons to Modded Falcon coupes,Commodores etc

Cheers

phalanax, Jan 11, 8:54pm
Saw a mint v8 p76 driving the Nor Western on the weekend.you dont see too many of them around these days.it was showroom cond.

phalanax, Jan 11, 9:06pm
Gosh.i could have transported an $825 fc there and tripled my money.lol.listing 435650410.lol.

flitt, Jan 11, 9:16pm
Sounds great. I will do my best to be there as a spectator. How many cars to you expect to enter!

rustihammer, Jan 12, 1:36am
Did it have a 44 gallon drum in the boot!

magoo2, Jan 12, 5:37am
Ive got a plymouth Savoy with a 318 Valiant motor.Does that count

fordmfp, Jan 12, 10:52pm
Sorry mate being American its not eligable

fordmfp, Jan 12, 10:53pm
Its rare to even see a p76 let alone a v8 one these days! Hopefully we will get some at the show

fordmfp, Jan 12, 10:55pm
Cheers, We are hopeing to get 60-80 cars for our first and build from there.

lookoutas, Jan 13, 4:15am
Did they make a six!

Will be in Palmy that morning, but will be gone before 10. (So I've been told) Bugga, would have come for a look.

fordmfp, Jan 13, 4:45am
Yea a mate put an immaculate one in the demo derby in Palmy about 10 years ago(ARRRGGGGHHH)

twit7, Jan 15, 3:09am
hoping to come along to this the old val could do with a run

fordmfp, Jan 15, 8:52am
Cool mate sounds good were hoping to get a good turnout of Vals!

livewire, Jan 18, 2:24am
Pencil me in the GT could do with a run what time does it start

fordmfp, Jan 18, 4:23am
It starts at 10 and runs until 2pm.What sort of GT do you have mate!

livewire, Jan 20, 6:56pm
Buddy i have an XW she will love the cruise.Looking forward to the other brands as well.

fordmfp, Jan 20, 9:01pm
Nice! Yeah there should be a great turnout from all makes, Chryslers are the tricky ones to track down but hopefully we will get a good turnout of those aswell!

fordmfp, Jan 24, 7:02pm
Looking good guys getting heaps of feedback, Should be a great turnout! fingers crossed the weather will be good

livewire, Jan 24, 7:04pm
Im Hoping some of me chrysler buddies will tag along, ill keep on their case, i am partial to the mopar variety