Where can i get reverse light switch!

leanne_6, Dec 17, 9:59am
i need a new reverse light switch, wheres the best place to buy one! thanks

leanne_6, Dec 17, 10:00am
sorry car is a 2000 holden vectra

crzyhrse, Dec 17, 10:03am
Holden stealership. BNT. Repco.

thejazzpianoma, Dec 17, 10:07am
If for some reason they want stupid money for one you can order it online. Just ask and I can post a recommended site where I order stuff.

Also, if you want a secondhand one there are plenty of these at the likes of pick a part, not sure if its a nightmare to get to on those though. Not worth while if you are paying labor but an option if you are doing it yourself possibly.

leanne_6, Dec 17, 10:08am
ok cool thanks will have a look tomorrow

thejazzpianoma, Dec 17, 10:18am
I grabbed that link for you in case you need it. Not sure on the year of your vectra but its probably a vectra B in which case this would likely be the part. I would take a punt from their price and say it would be something like $20 NZ delivered with the exchange rate and postage, perhaps a little more.

Anyhow that gives you an option as sometimes Holden etc just want obscene money for parts for these cars. I have used Vaux world before, parts arrived in a week. Would likely take longer now being Christmas and all.

Best of luck!

http://www.ekmpowershop2.com/ekmps/shops/vauxworld/0190482454--reverse-light-switch---nova-sintra-tigra-vectra-zafira---new-part-1063-p.asp

intrade, Dec 18, 12:33am
supercheap auto have had em when i needed one for my 85 carina once

leanne_6, Dec 18, 5:42am
Went into repco today they wanted $50 for one but didnt have any in stock, came home took it out cleaned it and now its working fine!

smac, Dec 18, 5:48am
If you ever find repco have something you want, then go to appco. Same part ,same parent company, no bullshit price. Better yet, BNT.