Honda vs Honda

Page 2 / 2
scotty20001, Dec 20, 10:14am
everything's true mayes if you repeat it to yourself enough times, even when you can't back it up with fact in your own mind it remains true, and that's fine just don't expect people who actually know a thing or 2 about cars to agree with your views.

thegravelracer, Dec 20, 11:58am
dont feed the trolls with such a stupid thread .

richardmayes, Dec 20, 11:37pm
Those dynomometer test results the seller quoted. what did they SAY, do you remember!

scotty20001, Dec 21, 2:36am
no mayes i didn't even have a look as that shopping trolley crap doesn't interest me, the pictures were bad enough, at least its not made in thailand though.

scotty20001, Dec 21, 2:41am
so mayes you tell me what did they SAY, and don't come up with your usual rubbish, and how do you know it produces more power (let alone torque) then my Supercharged V6 as i have not had it dynoed yet as i haven't finished modifying it but don't worry it packs enough of a punch to embarrass anything in your fleet by the sounds of it.

turton, Dec 21, 2:53am
oh god here we go again.

richardmayes, Dec 21, 3:52am
Don't worry Scotty - rest assured your Shitter Six is much faster than anything in my fleet. Embarrassment, now that's something completely different, your endless 'Super Six' talk is only embarrassing yourself.

No I didn't think you had.

scotty20001, Dec 21, 10:41am
well mayes why can't you recall them!

scotty20001, Dec 21, 10:50am
+ mayes i would LOVE to know why you think you have any idea on the power figures my car is producing as i have never mentioned them on here because i have no definitive answer myself as it is still a work in progress yet either you must be psychic or just plain stupid, one or the 2 but i think we can all guess what, its pretty funny mayes you seem to pump up my Super 6 more then even i do, are you embarrassed that even in completely standard tune running standard boost standard ECU tune, it will still rip your beloved accord thai to shreds! you keep talking hot air with out backing up any of it with fact.

richardmayes, Dec 21, 8:10pm
I'm embarrassed on your behalf, but it has nothing to do with the relative performance of my car and yours.

scotty20001, Dec 22, 2:59am
can i please have some of what you are smoking!