Green stickered car!

Page 3 / 3
a.woodrow, Dec 19, 7:05am
For the nutbar that just rung and abused me using a private number - this is a practical joke you moron. it shows the feedback of whichever member clicks on the link. read the whole thread before you ring up and abuse people.

a.woodrow, Dec 19, 7:05am
were you the nutbar that just rung me!

mrs67, Dec 19, 7:11am
all good dude. good skills working it out toto do .it all good here have a happy life

a.woodrow, Dec 19, 7:15am
You would safely qualify as my biggest fish caught mate

snoopy221, Dec 19, 7:20am
But wait-there's more.yep free steak knives.
[Incedentaly post #1 should have !SPECIFIED! that I sold ya vehicle with a green !Kermit the frog! sticker]

falcon15, Dec 19, 7:24am
green / pink stickers are now registered to vin numbers not rego numbers anymore so changing plate doesnt take sticker away. If a car comes in for a wof that is stickered when we go to put it through the computer the computer doesnt let it go through.

dinosaw88, Dec 19, 7:39am
Oh dear, that really sucks for me then.
I done this today and ran car thru for wof and they never said anything (just needed rear brake pads) but maybe they hadnt put it into the computer yet.
Recheck tomorrow so guess I'll see what happens.
When did they change it!

bitsy_boffin, Dec 19, 7:43am
@a.woodrow

I was going to give you a 4/10, believable but a bit obvious.

Then mrs67 came along and you got +5 for extra achievement, for a grand score of 9/10.

Well done!

aj254, Dec 19, 7:46am
You scumbag! You had me worried for a minute there!

a.woodrow, Dec 19, 7:48am
Moral of the story - don't have your cell phone in your listing when you try a practical joke on trademe!

aragorn2003, Dec 19, 7:57am
wow , I'm amazed

mugenb20b, Dec 19, 8:00am
Nah, just answer the phone politely and let them vent their spleens.

falcon15, Dec 19, 8:04am
its been like that for a few months now it should have come up when they put the fail through the system unless they didnt bother to put the fail through yet

swivel, Dec 19, 8:23am
LOL. From your Auction, I even found out your addy, Google maps doesn't do you proud.

With that link, I used it a few years back, Even got a warning from TM about falsely accusing a Member

Still funny every time.

smac, Dec 19, 8:39am
It will allow a fail. Either they 'forgot' to tell you, or more likely the ops didn't key it yet. When they do it will over-ride the WoF (if you pass it before they key the sticker).