Whats my car worth. I have an 07 kiwi new ford escape 30 xlt sport in black best one in nz with lowest ks at nearly 22000 most d

shorebee, Dec 20, 2:02am
I have an 07 kiwi new ford escape 3.0 xlt sport in black, best one in nz with lowest k,s at nearly 22000. most dealers want 18-23k for ones with 100-150k,s so do you think i could expect the 23k privately for my one, if it was a crv or outlander it would be 30k it seems or territory and its a great little truck.i need some help to set the reserve.

kiwitracy, Dec 20, 2:02am
Set it at $1 reserve & let the buyers decide!

foxdonut, Dec 20, 2:07am
Whatever you choose, be prepared to sit on the car for a while. You are less likely (not unlikely, just less) to get people with 23k come knocking and showing interest than you would if say, the vehicle was under 10 grand.

What will a dealer give you for it!

shorebee, Dec 20, 2:12am
will trade for 24k on anew territory and resale for 28-30 they said, ford dealership, they said it would be the best as new one in the country.we dont really use it and wantacheaper value hack.

therafter1, Dec 20, 2:23am
The short answer is, it is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

To set and sit on a price that YOU believe is the right price can mean that you may be sitting on it for a considerable period of time.

a.woodrow, Dec 20, 4:01am
If you're looking at trading down. you could advertise as such and you might find someone with a half decent vehicle looking to trade up. some dealers may be interested in a trade down deal but don't expect to get good $$ as a trade in this way