Where would i buy a set of headlight covers for a

modie61, Dec 23, 10:41pm
VN Commy ! Cheers.

pettal, Dec 23, 11:04pm
Holden dealer spare partsI would quess .

franc123, Dec 24, 12:21am
They were probably obsoleted a long time ago by Holden, SCA might be able to order some in for you if the likes of Aunger still make them.The question is why do you want them, acrylic light covers are a PITA, they crack and break and get dirt and crap behind them, and cut the light output by a shocking amount.Most people use LiteSkinz these days, they are better in every way and can be made to fit just about anything.

tonyrockyhorror, Dec 24, 12:27am
When I got my last car the first thing I did was pull of the acrylic headlight covers and bin them. Why would I want those cutting down headlight range when I have polycarbonate lens's which are all but indestructable!

franc123, Dec 24, 1:16am
^^In the case of VN's they still use glass headlights, its a good idea to protect them but the adhesive skins do a much better job of it.

bitchwitattitud, Dec 24, 2:33am

xs1100, Dec 24, 7:49am
or cheviot pacific

frank1, Dec 24, 8:07am
May have some/2nd hand tho--yep just checked--yes have a set--good cond/no cracks/marks

treachug, Dec 24, 8:14am
Just bear in mind Airplex charge a standard freight rate of $25.00 per order Nz wide regardless of how many items ordered.

guider1, Dec 24, 8:46pm
+1. go direct to the manufacturer rather than pay someone elses markup.

xs1100, Dec 24, 8:52pm
thats why try david at cheviot pacific and mention you have got a price off airplex

frank1, Dec 25, 12:19am
If interested give me a call on 027 6753910 as I am heading up your way tomorrow and could possibly drop them off
Regards

tool_shop173, Dec 25, 12:42am
Sounds like OP should be talking to frank1

frank1, Dec 25, 4:57am
Whatever sunshine!--nothing better to do!

gooddealz2, Dec 25, 6:33am
I've still got one of those plastic things you put on your bonnet which I think was meant to stop stones but I didn't like it.It got dirt behind it etc andthe light covers would do the same.Don't think I've got mine anymore.