Headlight advice

kazbanz, Jan 17, 11:41pm
cantab--sorry but this subject has been done to death. Try the search option to your left.
basicly the easy option is a mild cuting polish and about 10 minutes of elbow grease

3962, Jan 17, 11:42pm
When talking of the yellow discolouration, best thing for that is some cutting compound & elbow grease. Just ask for mild cutting compound at SuperCheap & the like.

budgel, Jan 17, 11:52pm
Autosol works quite well.

ninja_man, Jan 18, 12:05am
buy a headlight kit, it comes with cutting compound, sandpaper and everything you need to do the trick. Pop down to your nearest ripco or supercheap

gammelvind, Jan 18, 5:59am
3M extracut and a buff, or plenty of elbow grease.

cantab1971, Jan 18, 7:38am
sorry to bump a boring thread - but i was going to ask, does anyone use those cheap electric circular polishers that I see at Mitre 10 !(probably they are for sanding, but seems you can stick any kind of disk on them.i reckon one of em might do the job better than elbow grease !)

kazbanz, Jan 18, 8:05am
cantab---if you mean the ones that look like a 150mm angle grinder but say polisher then YES --thats exactly what I use. not over grunty so they dont burn up the paint. ==if you mean those round things with two handles---Heck I'll GIVE you one thats sitting under my bench--useless

cantab1971, Jan 18, 8:10am
Roger Wilco kazbanz!thanks for that, i'll go get me one from the big-is-good shop :).