Navigation GPS Map Update

subo, Jan 6, 2:46am
I would love to know if anyone else has a Navman with a 2011 map that IS up to date! Having updated to what is meant to be a 2011 map, I am finding motorways, traffic lights and round-abouts all over Auckland that still show the way they were two years. Grrrr.

romulan7, Jan 6, 9:10pm
Taupo by pass has been included so up to date in some places!

Then again they can only update to the information provided by NZTA/Councils road engineers or who ever they get the info from.

Look on the brightside it is 2012 the update is soooo last year :)

m16d, Jan 6, 10:10pm
Mine got Taupo bypass and Manakau's new off ramps.
Hasn't got the new Kopu bridge but.

romulan7, Jan 6, 10:13pm
And I forgot to mention the parapara upgrade of the bridge that took away a couple of ks loop.

subo, Jan 9, 6:58am
Thanks for letting me know that.

kazz67, Jan 9, 7:23am
Got Navman and the Roscommon road changes have not been implemented.in the latest software update.

subo, Jan 9, 8:59pm
Mmm it seems some of the latest "new in the shop Navman's" do have the new changes but not the free updates that we have emailed to us to download. These are part of the free update deal they offer when we purchase them so it doesn't seem fair.

smac, Jan 9, 9:42pm
When you contacted Navman about this, what was their response!

subo, Jan 9, 9:55pm
I haven't contacted them yet because I want to have the facts first. It is an 0800 to the Philippines but they so speak good English. Will let you know what happens.

subo, Jan 10, 1:46am
Good result. I emailed navman and they will be sending me a new update June/July. Thanks Navman.

subo, Dec 25, 3:12am
Have just received my 2011 Navman map update and the Roscommon Road to Southern motorway, Manukau is still the old layout. Anyone else had this! I would have thought by now it would be up to date.

ash369, Dec 25, 3:41am
What did it cost!I checked the price of updating the map for the Toyota built in nav system around a year or so ago.It was $400.Naturally I still
carry on with the old original map.Maybe the price has come down.

subo, Dec 25, 3:52am
Cost me nothing as it was my second free map update which was the going deal when I originally bought it. Sorry I can't help you with that.

zak1998, Dec 25, 6:27am
Should have gota Garmin unit free maps for life

subo, Dec 25, 6:44am
Yes, sounds a good idea.