Cheap tickets, Hampton Downs Sounds of Chrome, V8s

kevin.b, Feb 13, 12:01pm
Incase anyone's interested I just noticed that Grabone website currently has tickets to Sounds of Chrome at Hampton Downs on 26th Feb for only $25.

This is for general admission and VIP parking, normally costs $55.

www.grabone.co.nz/waikato/hampton-downs

I won't be going as it's in the wrong Island for me, but thought it might be good for a look for anyone else that's a bit closer.

74nova, Feb 13, 6:11pm
Mmmm, good deal I just bought 2 but noticed the deal is only good if they sell enough tickets and also they don't say how many tickets they've got to sell at that price. So everybody, let all your mates know.

Just rereading what they say it's a bit unclear how it works.

74nova, Feb 14, 5:54am
Well got home from work and theres an email saying my purchase has been approved, Printed out the tickets to find it's only for the Saturday only (sh!t) I know they've been advertising this event at $55 for the whole weekend (now $40) and it's only $35 for the Saturday. I wasn't very happy! Rang Hampton Downs to find out whats going on and turns out the $35 Saturday entry is general admission where the $25 promo includes VIP infield parking which is normally extra. So all cool, I'll be there and it better be better than the FlowerCruise. What a joke that was.

townie55, Apr 17, 12:16pm
I'm going and so is the extended family.I reckon it will be a good weekend.