Mazda MPV 2002

booked60, Feb 16, 7:57am
we have had for about month now I think these are really good mini vans anyone herd about common problems with these! the only thing I don't like is the standard head unit escape dvd/nav/mini disc bummer I cant read Japanese.

craig04, Feb 16, 8:02am
The honeymoon will soon be over. We had one (2.5v6). Apart from thirst, entire cooling system, head gasket, altenator and dodgy transmission, it was great!

booked60, Feb 16, 8:17am
yes I did see the v6 range and didn't really like the specks on them besides our aim was the 2.4 4 cylinder after several money hungry car dealers later found a direct import low ks very tidy for year that i was after smooth cheaper to run than my 92 terrano i traded (still miss my hack) oh well the things yah do to keep them happy! yeh Right

zak1998, Feb 16, 8:55am
Should have got the V6 Honda Odyssey it has 5 speed semi Auto and more power for pulling as the Mazda does not.

mugenb20b, Feb 16, 9:14am
V6 Oddyseys destroy transmissions. Late model 4 cylinder Oddyseys are pretty good though.

zak1998, Feb 16, 9:21am
Where never seen one blow up yet the gearboxes are smooth as silk you dont even feel the change

booked60, Feb 16, 9:49am
the reason we picked mpv was so i the hubby could drive i think Odyssey are more designed for females

zak1998, Apr 25, 7:19pm
With 210bhp not good during PMS