Suzuki LT50

moca_lee, Feb 18, 2:14am
Im desperately looking for a Lt50 south of Dunedin. does anyone know of one anywhere!

elvis58, Feb 18, 4:54am
There was a guy in Clutha had 2 of them on here not so long ago. Cody and some numbers i think his username was.

moca_lee, Feb 18, 7:17am
they seem to be like hensteeth at the moment. I don't really want to buy brand new as they lose so much value from new. If you know of any please let me know

elvis58, Feb 18, 8:05am
We were like you and looking here, in 05 we bought new at xmas for $1500, it's a decision i don't regret, resale is still good and always has been, i expect you will still pay $1000 for anything in good condition and $700-$800 for something average.

moca_lee, Feb 18, 7:19pm
we were looking at brand new LT50z's. They are $3150! the best they'll do is throw in a free helmet. I'm sure i could pick up something newish for cheaper than that

elvis58, Feb 18, 8:09pm
Agree with that totallay Kaz. I wanted a "toy" for my 3 kid's, so thats what i bought, i watched the prices here and believe what i have posted previously as still being correct. The problem with the bigger bike you are talking of as i see it is by buying one of those you are entering the "next" market and by doing so competeing with kids who will want to go into a 2 wheeler which seems to be the next progression. I think that will affect the volume of buyers and in doing so, cause you to lose money.

moca_lee, May 4, 11:52am
I just took my 4 year old into Suzuki. THe LT50z is way too big for him. I think i might be looking at plan B!